Why are people complaining about Mendes v Edgar

It proves the point that the best should fight the best. And you found a female sherdogger because I am one of those telling goofs like you to stfu and stop whining?

You got your argument busted and you responded with some illogical bullshit.

Like a female.

Is Max not one of the best ?

By your logic

Holm should have to fight Tate and Dobson should have to fight Joe B.

Your response gave the assumption you were a chick.

You should work on that

They need Edgar to fight McGregor because he's the last hope of a lot of haters.

But yeah I agree, I've wanted this fight for a while. Great fight on paper.

The big problem for me is what happens if Mendes beats Edgar. I have no interest in Aldo-Mendes 3 or McGregor-Mendes 2 any time soon. In fact, I would have even preferred Edgar to have been substituted as a replacement for Aldo for the interim title fight. Mendes had already had two shots at the title (now it equals 3) while Edgar has has only had one shot even without losing during the period since his prior title shot. Mendes has lost two out of his last three fights and may get a forth title shot while losing 50% of his fights.

I say this without having any fan preference for Mendes or Edgar since I am not a huge fan of either one.

You got your argument busted and you responded with some illogical bullshit.

Like a female.

Is Max not one of the best ?

By your logic

Holm should have to fight Tate and Dobson should have to fight Joe B.

Your response gave the assumption you were a chick.

You should work on that

Holm v Tate and Dodson v Joe B would be awesome... just saying...

Finally the UFC does what made it great in the first place, make the best fight the best, whether it is for the title or just because it makes for a good fight... and now people are complaining about it, saying that it might derail a potential title contender

Is it more important to protect a potential title contenders and avoid 'derailing' them than actually putting on good, competitive fights? Sure Edgar vs Stephens or Holloway would 'protect' Edgar on his way to a title shot, but is this what we really want - a gimme fight where you pretty much know how the fight will play out before the it even takes place?

You answered your own question

Back