Why are people acting like Wilder-Fury 3 is a forgone conclusion? Crazy...

Never count out Wilder's right hand. The problem was it became it begin all end all for him where he'd give up rounds just to land it. So what happens when he lands a right hand and the opponent takes it? Fury took a couple early in the fight and kept coming.

Wilder isn't going to become a world class boxer behind the jab by the next time they fight, but he can use both hands more (He does have nice left hook) and since he's the smaller faster man he can move more and offset Fury's timing. Kind of like how Fury neutralized Wilder's power with feints. Wilder fell for every single one of them and an ass kicking took place.

Same people who love to claim Wilder is such a bum and can crusher are also calling Fury an ATG for beating him.

I never said Wilder is a bum. He has above average punching power. That doesnt make the subpar competition he fought for most of his career any better.

His problem is that he would need to work on his basics for a longer period of time to gain momentum vs. Fury. Foot work, jab..etc and I just dont see that mindset with him.

I never said Wilder is a bum. He has above average punching power. That doesnt make the subpar competition he fought for most of his career any better.

His problem is that he would need to work on his basics for a longer period of time to gain momentum vs. Fury. Foot work, jab..etc and I just dont see that mindset with him.
My point is most of the HW division has shitty, shallow records against largely the same competition as Wilder. Yes, Wilder did it longer, because he is a shit boxer and needed to do it longer.

Aside from AJ, the entire HW divisions resume is lackluster.

Fury landed one lucky ear punch in two fights. Everything else sissy girl slaps. Wilder will be inactive, lose a UD, then cry about it on Twitter.
Wilder turned his ear into Fury bc his face was stopping all the other punches.

Never count out Wilder's right hand. The problem was it became it begin all end all for him where he'd give up rounds just to land it. So what happens when he lands a right hand and the opponent takes it? Fury took a couple early in the fight and kept coming.

Wilder isn't going to become a world class boxer behind the jab by the next time they fight, but he can use both hands more (He does have nice left hook) and since he's the smaller faster man he can move more and offset Fury's timing. Kind of like how Fury neutralized Wilder's power with feints. Wilder fell for every single one of them and an ass kicking took place.
Wilder hopefully comes in at his normal weight too, not this 235 crap.

Making criminal accusations against Fury is illegal and Wilder is allowing that with people in his circles . That’s all you need to know about who should win this fight and how fragile Wilders mind is despite his front of a hard guy from the streets .

If Wilder doesn’t end up with lawsuits somehow of accusations of foreign objects that are deadly in Furys glove even if he’s not even dumb enough to make those claims knowing legal action would take place and it would also involve the athletic commission and the fight makes it to the ring and Fury cannot beat someone like this well, Fury just erased his own achievements in one fight because Wilder is not going to be looked at as a great fighter and it would leave Fury losing a first title defense , it’s not hate this is called real talk .

Really good point. Forgot about that.
This is another good excuse why he lost . I hope Wilder comes in at the weight most think he should which is what ? Lol

If Wilder comes in under 220 you can say it is a foregone conclusion he loses ,because he’s not going to win if he does .

There is definitely something fishy.

High level:

-Fury has a history of glove issues in pro fights

-Glove was horse hair, and it clearly looked like the horse hair was moved towards the back of the hand in the watermarked picture of Fury landing the right

-Sparring partner video that came out well in advance of the rematch where he showed Fury’s unpadded/extremely broken in everlast powerlocks

High level:

-Glove was horse hair, and it clearly looked like the horse hair was moved towards the back of the hand in the watermarked picture of Fury landing the right

-Sparring partner video that came out well in advance of the rematch where he showed Fury’s unpadded/extremely broken in everlast powerlocks
So your saying the glove protocol when supervised was deliberately sabotaged by the commission and Wilders own team ? <45>

High level:

The sparring partner video was disturbing but that's sparring and not a sanctioned bout. As for the floppy glove phenomena, it's been seen before historically. Legitimate explanations exist for why it can happen. Watch Ali's lead glove flopping around.

This is another good excuse why he lost . I hope Wilder comes in at the weight most think he should which is what ? Lol

If Wilder comes in under 220 you can say it is a foregone conclusion he loses ,because he’s not going to win if he does .

I just think it would be smarter if he came in heavier. It's not THE reason imo or even in the top few reasons why he lost but I do coming in heavier would help.

Fury was in control of 90% of the first fight and it would appear that he was not yet in top form after his layoff and extreme weight gain.

For the rematch, with Fury in shape, he demolished Wilder.

For the third fight Fury has momentum, confidence, he will be in shape again, he is the more skilled boxer in the traditional sense and has shown more adjustments from fight 1 to 2 and has more tools to work with.

Wilder made absolutely ridiculous excuses about the loss and blamed everyone and everything but himself. “My bedazzled sparkly costume was too heavy And it made my legs tired! Waaaa!”

If you refuse to acknowledge what is wrong, that makes it significantly more difficult to fix the problem.

Punchers chance gets less and less the more rounds an elite defensive boxer has spent in the ring with someone. Wilder hasn’t changed much in 40+ fights, didn’t change seemingly anything for the rematch, what is he going to bring to the cage that Fury won’t be ready for?

The only unpredictable thing about this fight is what Christmas anthem Fury will belt out at the final bell.

Reckon Robbie will join him in the ring for a duet?

Back