Why are people acting like Adesanya is some pioneer?

It’s always bad ass when a fighter moves up in weight to challenge someone in the higher weight class. Why act like it isnt a big deal? People have been crying that khabib didnt do it. People cried when Gsp wouldnt go up and fight silva. Are you just looking for a reason to discredit izzy?

Eff all that tt noise, in reality Anderson THE SPIDER Silva did everything Adesanya wishes he had done in mma.

Well, I’m pretty sure he’s the only guy to post videos of him fondling his dog’s penis before an upcoming fight. So he’s absolutely a trail blazer there.

And why are these forums blackballing an actual video or any discussion of the incident? This isn’t conjecture, or imagination, or hatred. It happened and we all saw it. Congratulations to anyone aiding and abetting to cover it up.

No legit website, reporter, or human being would ever try to hide that truth. Anybody with an ounce of self respect would resign in protest of this obvious coverup. That’s what people with principles do.

Lolz all the closet dwelling doggers on here. It's 2021, you can come out now.

I don't think people are using the word "pioneer," but I get what TS is trying to say. Izzy is getting attention for his decision NOT to gain weight while moving up. While TS may want to downplay it (you're most likely an Izzy hater), it is certainly a different approach than other fighters take. The conventional wisdom is that if you move up in weight, you should bulk up to offset the size difference. With the possible exceptions of BJ and Randy, I can't think of another UFC champion (or any other UFC fighter, for that matter) who has moved up without trying to add size.

He's a pioneer.

He's the first gay champion in the UFC.

19383004-7544807-image-m-13_1570431567661.jpg

Also Isn't Amanda Nunes the first gay champ?

He “pioneered” a single boobie in between a fight and blamed it on weed. The first I heard such a thing LoL

Back