Why are men that pop for steroids in UFC still but cyborg...

You are free to say she "took" steroids in the past tense because she did. She was caught taking winstrol. Whether she took steroids in this instance is up for debate. But its very obvious she took them in the past and obviously benefited from their gains. She still is benefiting from their gains. I'd tell it to her face. In fact, I have and she blocked me on Twitter. Cyborg is the biggest cry baby there is. She's always the victim when she knows Damn well what she did. Even if shes clean here. It doesn't absolve her past usage. She literally changed her entire body chemistry and frame. Look at early pictures of cyborg. I'd also like to see what a teenage cyborg looked like. They don't seem to exist. Thats probably for a reason. At 18 she probably resembled a feminine female. Same shit happened in the 1970s and 1980s Olympic with Russia and their women athletes turning into men like creatures because of roids. Women should never use roids.

I was referring specifically to the most recent incident when I said I'm not making accusations. I realize she took steroids previously but I don't need to be yellow carded because a mod misconstrued my post and felt I was 'fighter bashing'.

You are free to say she "took" steroids in the past tense because she did. She was caught taking winstrol. Whether she took steroids in this instance is up for debate. But its very obvious she took them in the past and obviously benefited from their gains. She still is benefiting from their gains. I'd tell it to her face. In fact, I have and she blocked me on Twitter. Cyborg is the biggest cry baby there is. She's always the victim when she knows Damn well what she did. Even if shes clean here. It doesn't absolve her past usage. She literally changed her entire body chemistry and frame. Look at early pictures of cyborg. I'd also like to see what a teenage cyborg looked like. They don't seem to exist. Thats probably for a reason. At 18 she probably resembled a feminine female. Same shit happened in the 1970s and 1980s Olympic with Russia and their women athletes turning into men like creatures because of roids. Women should never use roids.

Well, she was already an athlete before she started MMA. When Chute Box discovered her, she was a national level team handball player.

Those "hype trains" are more proven than the supposedly "more legit" fighters people want to derail them. Ronda has a vastly better resume than Cyborg and Conor has a better resume than Khabib (although Khabib has a good/legit resume).

Saying Cyborg, the real illusion whose resume is full of noobs and journeywomen, is more legit than Ronda is just being a hipster. Tate is more "legit" than Myth/Eyeborg.
That's a cowardly excuse and great way to side step the fact Rousey and Conor would lose to Cyborg and Khabib. They need fake scenarios to keep themselves safe from having to actually fight.

That's a cowardly excuse and great way to side step the fact Rousey and Conor would lose to Cyborg and Khabib.
That's as factual as saying Cyborg would lose to Tate.

Cyborg would lose to Tate.

People hate Cyborg because she calls out smaller women, and cries and complains that she can't get down in weight, while abusing steroids to gain more and more muscle.

Cyborg's PR machine is obviously alive and well in this thread. Too bad her career is dead in the water.

Cause there isn't much ammo for them to go on. They are clinging to every little fiber they can get between their teeth. PEDS and "Fighting smaller women" is all that got.

Maybe because she's high maintaince and comes with a list of demands. She's high profile and kind of a diva.

Or maybe it's just a double standard

Cause there isn't much ammo for them to go on. They are clinging to every little fiber they can get between their teeth. PEDS and "Fighting smaller women" is all that got.

And routinely failing to make weight.
And tampering with the scale.
And cheating to fight smaller women.
And being given perks no one in the UFC is given, yet still cries about being treated unfairly. So please add whining and hypocrisy to your list.

Care to elaborate on this?

Everything I've always heard (Cyborg posts on the UG quite a bit) is that she is a very down to earth and cool person in real life.

That's what Tito always said too then she claimed betrayal and raked him across the coals for nothing more than giving Dana props for creating the 45 division. Chick is legitimately unstable but tries to put this facade across to fans dumb enough to look past her firmly proven lack of ethics

And routinely failing to make weight.
And tampering with the scale.
And cheating to fight smaller women.
And being given perks no one in the UFC is given, yet still cries about being treated unfairly. So please add whining and hypocrisy to your list.

How many times has she missed weight and gotten a fight canceled?

"And cheating to fight smaller women". I already covered that buddy.

This falls under PEDS and crying about fighting smaller women. :).

And being given perks no one in the UFC is given,.

O
h wow. Two exhibition matches with two random women are some great perks. Stop the presses!

I guess people do have to cling to something.

That's what Tito always said too then she claimed betrayal and raked him across the coals for nothing more than giving Dana props for creating the 45 division. Chick is legitimately unstable but tries to put this facade across to fans dumb enough to look past her firmly proven lack of ethics

Hmm. Never heard that story before. So she screwed Tito simply because he congratulated Dana?

Some time after she posted her 170lb photo she called out natural 125er on a losing streak Jessica Eye. Dur why don't people like hr besides all the times she cheated. Fighting smaller scrubs. Bulking up while no one she ever fights or calls out is near her size anyways.

oh come on now...Ray said she was holding 2 gallon jugs of water and the weight was a joke... how can you not believe that when it came from his mouth?

That's a cowardly excuse and great way to side step the fact Rousey and Conor would lose to Cyborg and Khabib. They need fake scenarios to keep themselves safe from having to actually fight.

I'm probably as big a critic as Rousey has, but in what universe is being in different weight divisions a fake scenario? Unless you're arguing that we should be back at UFC 1 where there were no weight divisions?

In which case neither Conor or Khabib is in the run for a title, since that means they'd be fighting heavyweights, and anyone who thinks either has a shot against a decent heavyweight is on something.

What is with the extreme vitriol towards Cyborg? People are saying her career is done. That the UFC should cut her.

What about the numerous men that have been popped? You don't see people screaming for Anderson Silva and overeem to be cut.

Why the double standard?

How many women have popped for roids? More than once? With that physique fighting smaller opponents while rigging scales... don't worry I'll wait.. take as much time as you need..
She's a pig plain and simple

The only fighter that even comes to mind for popping on a ped was Ashlee Evans Smith who took a diuretic to make weight on short notice for her 1st fight in the ufc

The rules are the same for men and for women, and so the punishments should be the same as well. Equality cuts both ways.

That said, I do get more upset about androgen use among female athletes than I do among male athletes. Why? Because PED use puts clean athletes at a disadvantage, and I want women to be able to be clean of androgen use more than I care if men are clean of androgen use. Why do I hold a double standard about caring more about women being clean of androgen use? Because androgen use just increases men's masculine characteristics, it doesn't fundamentally flip their gender characteristics. It is different for women. Androgens flip women's hormonal chemistry in a transgender fashion. It doesn't make them more intensely the gender that they are (as with men), it makes them more like a different gender than they are. I don't want female athletes to feel pressured to sacrifice being female in the name of success.

Thank you for this

Because Brock fought cans..<TrumpWrong1>
The second worst opponent Brock ever fought was Heath Herring, he has like the strongest strength of schedule of any name HW kind of like Ronda has an insane strength of schedule because she was thrown in the deep end early lol.

People really dislike her for some reason. There is a bunch of puritans on this site. Luddites too. Afraid of science. They think that somebody taking steroids is unethical and makes you bad person. lol
So you're saying the guy with the most money should win?

Back