Why are men that pop for steroids in UFC still but cyborg...

A diuretic which is also a masking agent for PED use . . .

C0T8t6DXEAEFdgV.jpg

So she joins such illustrious company as Donald Cerrone, Thiago Alves and Jake Shields.

Only Ronda dickriders hate on Cyborg because they're scared to see her beat Rousey.

Same way Conor fans and Conor himself as well as Dana etc. want khabib to never fight Conor.

Like he said, Silvas a known cheat and Reem and Lesnar and Jones but people just want Cyborg to disaappear for Rouseys sake and secretely wish Khabib would pop for roids and get cut tmrw for Conors sake.

You have to watch out for the mma newcomers and hype train fans who stuck around for Conor and Ronda because remember they follow people who arent very good so when it comes to actual fighting theres some people who need to be avoided or else the truth falls out and the illusion doesnt work anymore.
Looks like cyborg has been the scared one all these years.

So she joins such illustrious company as Donald Cerrone, Thiago Alves and Jake Shields.
So be it.

Cerrone hasn't been busted before like Cyborg has though has he?

Or has he messed with a scale after missing weight like Cyborg?

Is he calling out smaller fighters to move up and fight him like Cyborg?

I wouldn't make it a gender issue, plenty of men get caught and get raked over the coals for it
When it comes to steroids I only care if I don't like the fighter. For example I think Romero is on mad steroids but I like him so I don't mention it or if I do I'm like fuck ya! Hit him with your steroid power! I don't think steroids are as common in WMMA and since women don't have a lot of testoserone flowing through their veins to begin with people think it's unfair. They basically look at it like a man vs a woman.

We are treating this guy different because he popped before.

And he made it a point to say that this behavior was well in his past and he deserves all this hype and these big fights.... come to find out this guy has been injecting stuff into his weiner veins the whole time

You have to watch out for the mma newcomers and hype train fans who stuck around for Conor and Ronda because remember they follow people who arent very good so when it comes to actual fighting theres some people who need to be avoided or else the truth falls out and the illusion doesnt work anymore.

Those "hype trains" are more proven than the supposedly "more legit" fighters people want to derail them. Ronda has a vastly better resume than Cyborg and Conor has a better resume than Khabib (although Khabib has a good/legit resume).

Saying Cyborg, the real illusion whose resume is full of noobs and journeywomen, is more legit than Ronda is just being a hipster. Tate is more "legit" than Myth/Eyeborg.

What is with the extreme vitriol towards Cyborg? People are saying her career is done. That the UFC should cut her.

What about the numerous men that have been popped? You don't see people screaming for Anderson Silva and overeem to be cut.

Why the double standard?
But....mommmy!!! Timmy's mom is allowed!!!
Hint: your tranny hero is done. Taking roids on top of being a secret tranny in WMMA is not as loved as your generation would hope.

Anderson, Jones, Romero, Machida, Lombard, Vitor haven't had anywhere near the hate I've seen for Cyborg in the last 24 hours.

Seems like you can just blame it on boner pill and all is forgiven.

who cares how people reacted to other fighters?

each case stands on its own

I dont recall a single fighter that popped and got a standing ovation after. Cyborg's getting the standard treatment.

I can understand people not liking her . She cheated years ago, messed with a scale to make weight ( sorry her bikini weighed five pounds) calls out bigger names to get her name in the paper when she knows the girls won't be able to fight her, runs for the hills when one of them, Holly, accepts the fight, then fails another drug test.. people should stop defending her, she's a cheat who fights smaller girls

What is with the extreme vitriol towards Cyborg? People are saying her career is done. That the UFC should cut her.

What about the numerous men that have been popped? You don't see people screaming for Anderson Silva and overeem to be cut.

Why the double standard?
Maybe it's because she abuses steroids to get huge, refuses to drop any muscle from her steroiding, and then demands much smaller girls come up to fight her?

Now imagine if Cerrone kept taking them, bulked up to be a huge 170er, and then called out a bunch of 145lb fighters and refused to fight the 155lb champ at 155lb demanding they fight him at 170, and added 12-15lbs of muscle while claiming he was losing weight to fight at 155.

Females taking steroids is 10 times worse than men taking steroids. That's why. Steroids are male hormones. So what does it do for a man? Makes him more manly. A man already has dense muscle mass and a deep voice. Now when a woman takes it. She gets the deep voice. She gets the big jaw. She gets the big shoulders. It's essentially going to turn a woman into a man. It actually has if you've done some research. So you have someone who is chemically a man fighting women. Where when men use, they are already testosterone dominant naturally. They just add more for a bit of strength and recovery improvements.

With a woman it's night and day. I imagine cyborg has a clit longer than half of sherdoggers dicks sucks for crying out loud. Even if shes clean and has been clean for YEARS!! The effects of the steroids and peds last for females. It's irreversible. Where with a man when he stops taking roids he goes back to normal and even worse off than before. With a woman it's the opposite. If she abused for years, she gets the manly gains and gets to keep a big portion of them even after she stops using the gear.

Why the double standard?

LOL her last fight was against a natural 135er with a 8-7 record. She brags about weighing 170lbs, shows her roid workouts then tries to act lie some victim after the fight and some GOAT.

How the f can anyone find this shit acceptable. She's taking one girls 30lbs lighter with 8-7 records while cheating. She has wins over 125lbers. She's a joke even if there was no steroid record.

Some time after she posted her 170lb photo she called out natural 125er on a losing streak Jessica Eye. Dur why don't people like hr besides all the times she cheated. Fighting smaller scrubs. Bulking up while no one she ever fights or calls out is near her size anyways.

Because when women take them, it completely changes their bodies and is much more of an advantage than when men take them. And most men hate seeing a manish figure beat up smaller women. Cyborg might as well be a man now according to the trans craze going on now. She's very obviously taken male hormones.

I've always wondered this as well. I think it's a combination of a few things:
  • Ronda fans hate her and will always shit on her.
  • She's really unattractive.
  • Nobody wants to see a woman get beat up by a steroid cheat.
  • Steroid usage is more acceptable amongst male athletes since it's being going on forever.

I know what I'm about to say could be considered sexist and certainly isn't politically correct but I'm still going to say it. A woman being popped for steroids and/or something used to mask steroids (thus implying steroid use) is worse than a man caught taking steroids.

When a man takes steroids he's essentially taking a shortcut because it's possible for him to have the same results without steroids. It would take longer and be harder to maintain but it's possible.

When a woman takes steroids she's able to build/maintain muscle that would be impossible without the steroids. A woman isn't naturally 170+ pounds, shredded, with bulging muscles, and less than 10% body fat.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Cyborg took steroids. I'm stating why people respond more harshly to the prospect of a woman taking steroids than a man.

I know what I'm about to say could be considered sexist and certainly isn't politically correct but I'm still going to say it. A woman being popped for steroids and/or something used to mask steroids (thus implying steroid use) is worse than a man caught taking steroids.

When a man takes steroids he's essentially taking a shortcut because it's possible for him to have the same results without steroids. It would take longer and be harder to maintain but it's possible.

When a woman takes steroids she's able to build/maintain muscle that would be impossible without the steroids. A woman isn't naturally 170+ pounds, shredded, with bulging muscles, and less than 10% body fat.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying Cyborg took steroids. I'm stating why people respond more harshly to the prospect of a woman taking steroids than a man.
You are free to say she "took" steroids in the past tense because she did. She was caught taking winstrol. Whether she took steroids in this instance is up for debate. But its very obvious she took them in the past and obviously benefited from their gains. She still is benefiting from their gains. I'd tell it to her face. In fact, I have and she blocked me on Twitter. Cyborg is the biggest cry baby there is. She's always the victim when she knows Damn well what she did. Even if shes clean here. It doesn't absolve her past usage. She literally changed her entire body chemistry and frame. Look at early pictures of cyborg. I'd also like to see what a teenage cyborg looked like. They don't seem to exist. Thats probably for a reason. At 18 she probably resembled a feminine female. Same shit happened in the 1970s and 1980s Olympic with Russia and their women athletes turning into men like creatures because of roids. Women should never use roids.

Back