Crime Why are mass shootings such a problem within the black community?

What is your source for this? Some examples?

Are you repeating things the talking box tells you black people say and do?
well according to you that african american women who almost beat that old mexican man to death was false news, so i'm not going to expect you to be honest.

Black males commit more homicides than all whites despite making up only 6% of the population, but you and Adolf Lemon are caught up on white mass shootings. Why?

I didn't make this thread about mass shootings, dipshit.

No set definition of mass shootings so you’re calling my definition wrong, gotcha.

So why should we base mass SHOOTINGS on MURDERS instead of how many people get shot. We’re not discussing mass murders.

I never said either of those things, genius.

Why do white people care about insane rates of crime and violence within in their cities?
What city do you live in, what violence do you face, and what are you doing about it?

well according to you that african american women who almost beat that old mexican man to death was false news, so i'm not going to expect you to be honest.
This doesnt make any sense.

It's kind of scary that media has totally shaped your view on black folks.

What else has media taught you?

"Tell me who's got control of your mind? Your world view? Is it the news or the movie you're taking your girl to?"

yeah its kind of a big issue u know. imagine if ur great grandparents were slaves?
I think maybe its time to stop using that as an excuse for shitty morality today.

This doesnt make any sense.

It's kind of scary that media has totally shaped your view on black folks.

What else has media taught you?

"Tell me who's got control of your mind? Your world view? Is it the news or the movie you're taking your girl to?"
I think its kind of scary that you dismissed a horrible crime motivated by racism because the person who committed it was african american.

I think its kind of scary that you dismissed a horrible crime motivated by racism because the person who committed it was african american.
When you wanna have a real conversation, hit me up.

Who is dismissing a murder as okay?
oh wait, you love making up fantasies with regard to playing up violence and downplaying the concern of those you disagree with.

Who is dismissing a murder as okay?
oh wait, you love making up fantasies with regard to playing up violence and downplaying the concern of those you disagree with.
first off, read what I actually posted. Secondly, I'm referring to something he said in another thread and he knows what I am referring to. Thirdly, grow up.

first off, read what I actually posted. Secondly, I'm referring to something he said in another thread and he knows what I am referring to. Thirdly, grow up.
Yeah grow up, says the dude trying to incite racial hatred on Sherdog.

What do you base that on?
I already stated it genius: you're claiming people dismiss a murder because the attacker is black. It's textbook shit. But sure, play coy and worm around in the margin without a spine if you want; not fooling anyone. Playing dumb suits you well.

I already stated it genius: you're claiming people dismiss a murder because the attacker is black. It's textbook shit. But sure, play coy and worm around in the margin without a spine if you want; not fooling anyone.
again, I did not do that. quote me if I did. or maybe you could just reread my post.

I already stated it genius: you're claiming people dismiss a murder because the attacker is black. It's textbook shit. But sure, play coy and worm around in the margin without a spine if you want; not fooling anyone. Playing dumb suits you well.

again, I did not do that. quote me if I did. or maybe you could just reread my post.

^ Again, you are perfectly cast for the part of the fool.

^ Again, you are perfectly cast for the part of the fool.
lol noone was murdered, smart guy. Also I didnt accuse "people," I accused an individual. I accused an individual because he literally did dismiss the crime as fake news and propaganda in another thread. If a poster dismissed the crime of a white man bashing a black man's skull while yelling racial epitaphs on a reputable news source as propaganda and fake news, I would say the same thing.

Back