Crime Why are mass shootings such a problem within the black community?

rokzilla

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shootings-in-2018/

What's False
None of the 153 cases recorded by that data source had yet ended in the conviction of anyone, two-thirds of the cases in which a suspect was identified involved black men, and when the definition of a mass shooting was slightly expanded, the list of incidents included five in which investigators were in no doubt that a woman was responsible.

I was asked to make a separate thread about this so here it is. 2/3rds of mass shootings in 2018 have involved black men as suspects. They are over represented by percentage by a very large margin.

Why are white people so obsessed with black people?

Because they are raised shitty and in that culture, the thug life is glorified both in music and film. I’d also imagine that criminal offenses early in life end up closing lots of avenues for self betterment in the future leading people to fee desperate.

Because we care <3

Not sure if serious lol. Have you seen all the recent videos of whites calling the police for dumb reasons?

Can you imagine what we haven't seen?

Because they are raised shitty and in that culture, the thug life is glorified both in music and film. I’d also imagine that criminal offenses early in life end up closing lots of avenues for self betterment in the future leading people to fee desperate.

A lot of that is actually true. There's also hardcore PTSD many kids grow up with in bad areas and an overall acceptance of death at a very young age.

This will be the white mans guide to black failure. I never knew I needed this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mass-shootings-in-2018/

I was asked to make a separate thread about this so here it is. 2/3rds of mass shootings in 2018 have involved black men as suspects. They are over represented by percentage by a very large margin.

Most of this is between gangsters and drugs, and turf dominace.

You should be asking why white people mass shoot innocent people when they come from upper class suburbia . SMH.

A lot of that is actually true. There's also hardcore PTSD many kids grow up with in bad areas and an overall acceptance of death at a very young age.

Happens to white people too, trust me, I live in Alaska. See it all the time.

Crippling poverty, a lack of upward mobility, a sense of honor culture (street culture) being prevalent, a lack of civility and understanding among their own "leadership" and "white" (brown, yellow, purple) leadership, and an unwillingness to see difficult truths or compromise both from the establishment, and from within black culture.

You should be asking why white people mass shoot innocent people when they come from upper class suburbia . SMH.

Because they are assholes???

We should ask that question, and the answer is likely:

Different pathologies, related to the same broken human conditions.

Why do white people care about insane rates of crime and violence within in their cities?

Why don't white people recognize they commit the craziest crimes? We can all play this blame game . Humans are capable of the same behaviors.

Why isn't this race baiting thread dumped?

Back