Why are HWs the fighters that get caught the most? (USADA)

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Probably cause they are all like 35+ years old.
Maybe its easier for lower weights to hide them?

Some examples:
Mir
Barnett
Lesnar
Rothwell
JDS
Werdum

Flyweights have like two pints of blood in their entire bodies. USADA can take a 5 gallon sample from Werdum.

It's age but it's also their size I think. When you're that big you need PEDs just to get out of bed in the morning, and you might injure yourself doing it.

028frankmir.1327559089.0.jpg

20170414084757_13_Johnson.JPG

I wonder.

Most people who are HW's got to HW by Roids.

90bf1a9ee29677c22d3c0e49e9c14a2c.jpg

24g2jxi.jpg

Just look at brock...The posterboy of UFC HWs....He was scrawny as fuck in 1995....then in 1996, his senior year in highschool...Holyshit his traps/delts/body grew...Pure fucking roids.

As shown....UFC Athlete are D Level Athletes...so if they didn't cycle, they would probably be LHW's natty.

So they have been dependent on roids their whole lives to be that big.....I call it the manlet society pressure.

You see Manlets are super small thus when they lift, they get jacked really quick....HW's like Lesnar would look scrawny naturally, thus society pushes these guys into roiding because other wise they would be scrawny as fuck and made fun of by society.

Some examples:
Mir
Barnett
Lesnar
Rothwell
JDS
Werdum

They feel it won't show as much and will be harder to see because of the wide range of weight in the weight class..for example it's much easier to see a cheating 185 lbs Vitor then it's is a Josh barnett type HW

Also alot of hws are old and came from an era without USADA and as the saying goes old habits die hard

Is this a serious question? Why are bigger and more muscular people more likely to be using steroids? Oh I don’t know maybe because steroids make you bigger and more muscular?

USADA dork ass manlets tired of being cucked by REAL MEN

They're tainting the tests people its clear prob immigrants doing it derp derp

Some examples:
Mir
Barnett
Lesnar
Rothwell
JDS
Werdum

Because they're all D-Level athletes at best that barely know MMA, and rely on who can pump the most juice in their body to see who is the most competitive. It's quite pitiful really. There's only a few decent fighters in either heavyweight division. The UFC should cut the LHW and HW divisions until they can get some actual A-level athletes that properly train in the sport to be honest.

Because % of body fat has a lot to do with how some agents can stay in the system. In addition, it should be noted that the body weight of a HW requires higher doses of the agent (like any other medicine) to receive the same benefit as a smaller fighter. A buck and a quarter flyweight's liver & kidneys are not that much different from a 250 pound man's! Certainly not nearly 2X.

FFS, Mighty Mouse could "potentially" be a kidney doner to Lesnar!!!

1 MG of substance X could do wonders for a 125 pounder, and be cycled very quickly. The 2 MG of substance X to give the HW the same bang for the buck takes damn near 2x to clear, and that is one of the leanest HW's I am talking about.

I would imagine PED's could find a permanent home and be tested forever in Hunts blubber!

My first thought is the HW division is older. The sport was dirty and so older fighters come from a dirtier background. Also older fighters need more "help"

I have no reason to believe this is true but I thought things like weed metabolites were stored in fat. I wonder if people with higher body fat can have substances detected in them more easily. Its possible but I don't know

Why are large people with muscles more likely to be on steroids, great question

Yeah, drugs stay in their system longer. Because they are bigger. It's science.

Same reason Wmma has less Kos, and why we know Hitler got away to Argentina.

More body fat to store metabolites. That's how they got Barnett so many times.

Not really so much an age thing.

The average age in the heavyweight division is slightly higher than the other divisions, and the average age of fighters testing positive is slightly higher than the division average

but interestingly, the average age at time of testing positive is lower than middleweight.

upload_2018-9-14_22-47-47.png

on the whole though, across all divisions its the older fighters testing poisitive, the ones at 30+, so it does play a factor.

I think also its just sheer size.. heavyweights are much more likely to take a shit ton of dodgy testosterone boosting, mass boosting supplements and random shit (as well as bulking up with ped's) whereas lower weight classes their focus is more on cardio (so epo etc which is harder to detect)

fwiw, 17% of the heavyweight roster has now tested positive which is fucking insane

upload_2018-9-14_22-50-34.png

Back