Why are Golden State Warriors sucking so much this season

I don't like Curry because he isn't worthy of MVP awards. Literally all he can do is shoot. Most Valuable Player should be someone who contributes on all fronts of the team not just scoring. Has Curry ever blocked anything, the guy has to be one of the least athletic point guards to ever play and people jerk him off like he's the 2nd coming of Jesus.

The Warriors I just don't like because of their bandwagon fans. Similar to the way I liked the Lakers but don't like them as much now that everyone is sporting a 23 James jersey. I guess it's more I hate the bandwagoner fans more than the actual team.

Lol

You are a textbook hater

Lol

You are a textbook hater

Never said I wasn't
giphy.gif

Let me start off. I hate GSW, I HATE Steph Curry and I hate Klay Thompson and his costume store goatee. But I don't understand why are they so shit this year? What's changed? Are they tanking without realizing Zion has been drafted already?

As for who I support. I don't have a team. I go where Derrick Rose goes.

I don't understand how someone can hate Klay. Humble, chill personality, great teammate, no ego and doesn't care about his numbers if it means winning.

I'll admit I could be completely wrong and I'm open to being educated. I'm just saying my take on it.
If you wanna present the facts I'm all for it. I'm more than open to my perspective being changed.

It's clear from your posts you don't actively follow the NBA. Not sure why you're pretending to know what you're talking about.

I don’t follow any basketball and I still know why GS sucks, TS. Shits elementary knowledge.

I'll admit I could be completely wrong and I'm open to being educated. I'm just saying my take on it.
If you wanna present the facts I'm all for it. I'm more than open to my perspective being changed.
I'm not sure what you want me to explain. I can post all the facts and stats you want, but I don't know what I'm arguing

That sounds plausible. 3 point shooting and no defence really can't carry a team. If it did the Knicks would have won titles with Carmelo Anthony.

Clay is extremely over-rated. Doesn't need the ball to get his shot and is an excellent defender.

Also... seems like an ideal team mate.

Back