Why are feminists quiet on mandatory draft registration for women ?!

Are you fucking retarded?

theres no mandatory military draft right now, and if there ever is one it wont be for a long long time and its still incredibly unlikely. so tell me, right now what difference does it make in anyones life? i mean besides people who just feel threatened by vaginas

theres no mandatory military draft right now, and if there ever is one it wont be for a long long time and its still incredibly unlikely. so tell me, right now what difference does it make in anyones life? i mean besides people who just feel threatened by vaginas

You reek of ignorance in this post - your assertion that caring about a social/political policy is wrong if it doesn't immediately effect you is about as fucking retarded as it gets. How old are you, 12 ?

The military in it's current form is a criminal organization and conscription is Unconstitutional as fuck. Hopefully, those in power feel the violence the next time they try to pull a Korea, Vietnam, or Iraq. Let's concentrate on punishing those that start the wars instead of arguing over how to feed the machine.

It could just be that drafting anyone regardless of gender is equal parts retarded and evil.

It could just be that drafting anyone regardless of gender is equal parts retarded and evil.
why don't they fight against the draft in general then? i mean, feminism is about helping both men and women, right? so why wouldn't they fight against men having to deal with something so evil as the draft? but instead we are getting campaigns to ban bossy and stop people saying "have a nice day" to women on the street.

wow, what happen to you.

aren't you suppose to be on their side.

or is you are not who i think you are ?
Can you write that again? In English?

Right...blm say we are being killed...White Americans start crying . Beyonce makes a video about bad cops..the cops say they refuse to protect her.

Yes freedom of speech..
how does this infringe on anyones freedom of speech? white people shouldn't have the freedom to disagree with the BLM idiots?

Are you and US citizen and male? If so why did you register if it makes no difference.

If you haven't registered yet why not skip it and see how much it matters.

Can you write that again? In English?

well aren't you suppose to be on the side of radical feminist and black lives matter movement.

or maybe you are not who i think you are ?

I can only take a wild guess, but feminists are probably sick of the way the patriarchy is constantly sending young men to die for pointless profiteering wars and would like to get us out of this retarded war business altogether. So there's no eagerness to add bodies to the pile the patriarchal oligarchs are piling up.

.... yeah.... that's totally it...

Justice and equality are two different concepts.

I purposefully said what I said. That comic's theme is centered on retributive justice, the most primitive type of justice. It's the one that's innate to us. Justice is reached when there is a vengeance. Hopefully we are little more evolved than that today.

I purposefully said what I said. That comic's theme is centered on retributive justice, the most primitive type of justice. It's the one that's innate to us. Justice is reached when there is a vengeance. Hopefully we are little more evolved than that today.

You purposefully said what you said because you're wrong and you missed the point.

Back