Why are feminists quiet on mandatory draft registration for women ?!

My point is that if feminism is about the advancement of women
TS' point is that this is exactly what feminism is, hence why there is no significant feminist political capital aimed at establishing equality when ti comes to the draft. Of course the draft being generally a symbolic issue at this point probably is part of it as well.

because they are anti-war and they dont want anyone to get drafted regardless of sex. i hate feminists with a passion but this one is self explanatory.

during my 7 day field rotation in boot camp (Ft Jackson, too easy) we had to actually come back at day 4 for 'laundry day'....

really, it was 'females take a shower so you don't get yucksnatch', but still....

anybody that has ever been in the Armed Forces can tell you: women that are, do largely jack and shit. get by flirting all day, princess for a day if you were, and generally are overall worthless and bringing down all company/battalion/regiment/brigade level stats (PT, rifle). Never seen a single one qualify expert w/ a rifle or M9, or remotely competent at basic battle drills and MOUT techniques. the concept of bounding and scrolling, literally like day one of infantry tactics, is somehow completely lost on them

trust me, they're never gonna have to register for the SS. nobody really wants them there, barring some weird go getter women that try (and ultimately fail) to hang w/ the man

The draft has been a non issue for decades. There are plenty of other issues to pick at feminism for.

Feminist talk about a lack of equality and opportunity for women in our Patriarchy (which is natural and necessary for survival, btw), but I don't see any of these screaming harpies on the huff post or jezebel advocating for women to be forced to register for the draft as all men have to.

I'm curious why feminists only want the good parts of equality ? Is it because deep down feminism has nothing to do with equality but is really about taking advantage of the intelligence, good will, and resources that men provide them ? Fuck feminism and the idiots who defend it.

Women already got the vote by bitching long enough to get it while men have to sign their right to live over for the same thing. We set a horrible precedent by letting that happen and now are sliding down the slippery slope we created, they will always feel like they deserve things for free until we make them earn them as we men have to.

Women already got the vote by bitching long enough to get it while men have to sign their right to live over for the same thing. We set a horrible precedent by letting that happen and now are sliding down the slippery slope we created, they will always feel like they deserve things for free until we make them earn them as we men have to.

a mandatory military draft will never happen again, so you're not signing away anything, just making an issue out of nothing

a mandatory military draft will never happen again, so you're not signing away anything, just making an issue out of nothing
Making absolute statements like that removes any chance of you having a valid opinion.

Making absolute statements like that removes any chance of you having a valid opinion.

theres no reason why it would ever happen. we have enough military resources as it is, and no one would ever support it. also the way technology is advancing, soldiers are gradually becoming redundant anyway.

Fuck people who constantly want to talk about feminism on their little safe space Internet forum where there are no feminists.

Way to show em who's boss

wzwIKdL.jpg

i dont see what the problem with this is. women are naturally worse at manual labor, so giving them manual labor jobs would just be a detriment to the economy. plus does anyone want to see potentially hot women working in the sewers? i dont think so

Presumably if a draft were ever required again there would be non-combat roles that needed filling as well. Women should have to register for the draft regardless of combat status.

Fuck people who constantly want to talk about feminism on their little safe space Internet forum where there are no feminists.

Way to show em who's boss

Many feminist forums are closed communities that don't allow dissenters to participate.

Fuck off with that garbage.

It's a universal concept that applies to everyone.
Right...blm say we are being killed...White Americans start crying . Beyonce makes a video about bad cops..the cops say they refuse to protect her.

Yes freedom of speech..

Right...blm say we are being killed...White Americans start crying . Beyonce makes a video about bad cops..the cops say they refuse to protect her.

Yes freedom of speech..

People can say what they want.

They can even take issue with BLM politics and the government isn't going to silence criticism (at least directly).

The point I think, is that silencing dissent is classically used by people with power to advance their own politics (China for example sensors criticism about the government) and it leads to a loss of freedom for everyone.

Last edited:
theres no reason why it would ever happen.
We have very little manpower when compared to other countries and in a sustained war will need conscripts. So while unlikely it isn't any sort of absolute you can throw at it.
we have enough military resources as it is, and no one would ever support it.
Wow, a statement so wrong it's hard to even know what you mean. Enough for what? A sustained ground war with China? Nope.
also the way technology is advancing, soldiers are gradually becoming redundant anyway.
The word you were searching for is obsolete and no, they are not in any way becoming obsolete. If you actually mean redundant than your statement is just gibberish.

So what we've established is you don't know what you're talking about and should be quiet and let the adults talk.

Back