Why are Colin fans so easily triggered?

If you don't agree he's the GOAT, you're considered a hater/troll.

If you don't think he'd steamroll 3 divisions and all contenders, you're a hater/troll.

If you think Mayweather beats Colin in a boxing match, you're a hater/troll.

If you think he's had favours from the UFC in regards to his handpicking, you're a hater/troll.

If you don't think Conor owns the UFC, you're a hater/troll.

Truth is, he's nothing great. Just a PR stunt by the UFC hype machine to the casual fans.

View attachment 178679

Time for my weekend and let the drinks begin SherNeckbeards.

It's because no matter what he does, no matter who he knocks out, no matter who he beats, you morons won't give him credit. There's always an excuse and it's pathetic.

> Conor will never beat a top fighter
KO's Poirier
"Poirier was never that good"

>Conor will get destroyed as soon as he fights a top wrestler
KO's Mendes.
"Mendes had a two week camp!!"

>Conor will never beat an elite striker like Aldo
KO's Aldo.
"FLUKE!!!!"

>Conor will never beat Nate. Nate is the worst stylistic matchup possible.
Clearly beats Nate. Dropping him 3 times.
"Bullshit robbery! Judges paid off!!"

>Conor will never beat an elite LW like Eddie. He has great wrestling and hands and can take a shot! He's too big for Conor!
KO's Alvarez.
"Eddie took a dive! Fight was fixed!"

Just acknowledge the mans accomplishments regardless of your disdain for his personality and you would get shit on a lot less.

It's because no matter what he does, no matter who he knocks out, no matter who he beats, you morons won't give him credit. There's always an excuse and it's pathetic.

> Conor will never beat a top fighter
KO's Poirier
"Poirier was never that good"

>Conor will get destroyed as soon as he fights a top wrestler
KO's Mendes.
"Mendes had a two week camp!!"

>Conor will never beat an elite striker like Aldo
KO's Aldo.
"FLUKE!!!!"

>Conor will never beat Nate. Nate is the worst stylistic matchup possible.
Clearly beats Nate. Dropping him 3 times.
"Bullshit robbery! Judges paid off!!"

>Conor will never beat an elite LW like Eddie. He has great wrestling and hands and can take a shot! He's too big for Conor!
KO's Alvarez.
"Eddie took a dive! Fight was fixed!"

Just acknowledge the mans accomplishments regardless of your disdain for his personality and you would get shit on a lot less.

He's a good fighter, he has talent I'm not gonna lie. His fan fans though, they exaggerate the living fuck out of him though.

He's a good fighter, he has talent I'm not gonna lie. His fan fans though, they exaggerate the living fuck out of him though.

He KO'd the p4p #1, undefeated in 10 years Jose Aldo in 13 seconds.

He KO'd 28-4, LW champ Eddie Alvarez inside 2 rounds with little to no effort.

His accomplishments speak for themselves.

He would KO RDA, Khabib, and Ferguson.

His toughest fights at 155 and under are Ferguson and Nate and he already beat one of them and I think Ferguson wouldnt do so well.

They're fucking children not used to dealing with actual real life. They bought this fraud's pitch... Hook, line, and, sinker.

Instead of actually growing up. And admitting they are WRONG. They've doubled down.

Typical loser mentality, as it relates to betting. If you're gambling and you have a 50/50 chance, on every wager. Sooner, or later you will win. But, do you have the funds to go double, or nothing 10, 20, or 30 times in a row ?

Most don't.

Why does TS spend hours of his life posting garbage on an internet forum?

Life's imponderables.

lmfao he KO'd Aldo and Alvarez but somehow KO'ing Khabib, Ferg, and RDA is UNTHINKABLE.
This is exactly the type of shit IM talking about.

This gatekeeper killed him. Khabib would break him in half.
Conor-McGregor2.jpg

This gatekeeper killed him. Khabib would break him in half.
Conor-McGregor2.jpg

Nate would beat Khabib. Dude, you have a whole bunch of fighters that have been embarassed multiple times in their career in your signature. So wtf are you on about?

Nate would beat Khabib. Dude, you have a whole bunch of fighters that have been embarassed multiple times in their career in your signature. So wtf are you on about?
Like he beat RDA? {<jordan} Conor is not even top 5 at LW kid. And every guy from my sig would kill lil Connie.

Says the guy whose entire existence is based on bashing McGregor and his fanbase. Apparently a belt in two weight classes and knocking out a top 5 GOAT means you're "not great" to delusional haters. Here comes the triggered gif!

Like he beat RDA? {<jordan} Conor is not even top 5 at LW kid. And every guy from my sig would kill lil Connie.

No, like he beat Cerrone. And like when Eddie beat RDA - who Conor just made a mockery of.

Conor is not even top 5 at LW.... lmfao..... you're actually THAT delusional

UFC-205-Alvarez-v-McGregor.jpg
I'll pm you after he gets killed by Khabib and Tony. ;) He beat a guy who won only splits against washed up Pettis and Gil. And Giblert won that fight. Little Mendes with no training camp beat him on the ground, I don't even wanna know what Khabib will do to him.

I'll pm you after he gets killed by Khabib and Tony. ;) He beat a guy who won only splits against washed up Pettis and Gil. And Giblert won that fight. Little Mendes with no training camp beat him on the ground, I don't even wanna know what Khabib will do to him.
Alvarez also KO'd prime RDA............... you're kind of overlooking that

Applies the same way to haters.

It's almost like sports that have passionate fans have very contrasting views on different topics!

Also TS, I can't even take this thread seriously when you have Conor fucking you up the ass in your avie. I'm sure you tried, though.

Back