Why are Colin fans so easily triggered?

It's mostly kids and young teens man...we were like that once

2DAE058300000578-3296691-image-a-20_1446206972083.jpg

conor-mcgregor-meets-fans-at-a-reebok-ufc-combat-gear-retail-event-picture-id493805520

conor-mcgregor-meets-fans-at-a-reebok-ufc-combat-gear-retail-event-picture-id493805540

method=get&s=fancon-02-04-2016-15-39-31-915.jpg

If you don't agree he's the GOAT, you're considered a hater/troll.

If you don't think he'd steamroll 3 divisions and all contenders, you're a hater/troll.

If you think Mayweather beats Colin in a boxing match, you're a hater/troll.

If you think he's had favours from the UFC in regards to his handpicking, you're a hater/troll.

If you don't think Conor owns the UFC, you're a hater/troll.

Truth is, he's nothing great. Just a PR stunt by the UFC hype machine to the casual fans.

View attachment 178679

Time for my weekend and let the drinks begin SherNeckbeards.

His haters are way worse IMO although your AV is fucking gold

If you don't think he'd steamroll 3 divisions and all contenders, you're a hater/troll.

If you think he's had favours from the UFC in regards to his handpicking, you're a hater/troll.

Truth is, he's nothing great. Just a PR stunt by the UFC hype machine to the casual fans.

View attachment 178679

Why are you a barely closeted homosexual who's obsession with McGregor and his fans is honestly disturbing. Enjoy your weekend fantasizing about being in all dude pile up of McGregor fans. What kind of a fucking woman worries about what some other men like? Jesus Christ you're the saddest sack on a site filled with em.

who is colin? colin ferral? that dudz not even a fighter homeboy. fail

His haters are way worse IMO although your AV is fucking gold

The bad part is he actually got that AV because he lost an AV bet and that's the one the guy chose. Talk about back firing.

View attachment 178679

If you have a new favorite fighter every 3 months just because he's fighting Conor, you're a hater/troll.

If you rant about how Conor is gonna get destroyed when he faces X fighter because he doesnt have X skill, then you pretend you never said anything after that guy gets starched, you're a hater/troll.

If every thread you start is about someone you claim to be sick of, you're a hater/troll.

who is colin? colin ferral? that dudz not even a fighter homeboy. fail
Colin Farrell is an A Level Athlete.

Would be UFC champ with one year of Takedown Defense training.

I mean, doesn't he look like an A Level Athlete ?

143661_36.jpg

Colin good
I don't know if he's Mike Perry good
or even Groovy Lando good

but he's a solid club fighter

Agreed, solid club fighter with a nice left hand.

He might even be able to go the 4 round distance with Kenneth McNeil, and land more than one clean punch.

View attachment 178679

GULITY! Of being a hater/troll by most Connie nut huggers, and for that I apologize.

TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!!!

fygkf.gif

If you have a new favorite fighter every 3 months just because he's fighting Conor, you're a hater/troll.

If you rant about how Conor is gonna get destroyed when he faces X fighter because he doesnt have X skill, then you pretend you never said anything after that guy gets starched, you're a hater/troll.

If every thread you start is about someone you claim to be sick of, you're a hater/troll.

My favourite fighter is Condit, and he'd fucking starch Colin. Granite chins and similar sized fighters is Colin's weakness. I'm not limited to 1 fighter of supporting like you casual Colin fanboys are.

Funniest thing about these manic and/or mentally retarded haters is that they constantly start threads about McGregor but all have him in their avi/sigs because they bet against him and lost.

Colin Farrell is an A Level Athlete.

Would be UFC champ with one year of Takedown Defense training.

I mean, doesn't he look like an A Level Athlete ?

143661_36.jpg

Now this Black Irish I like his movie Phone Booth with Keifer Sutherland very under rated movie.

Christ, Conor haters are a cancer.

My favourite fighter is Condit, and he'd fucking starch Colin. Granite chins and similar sized fighters is Colin's weakness. I'm not limited to 1 fighter of supporting like you casual Colin fanboys are.

Corey condit is a bum that has 1 win in the last three years.

Back