Why are a lot of MMA fans right wing?

Hot-Girls-For-Donald-Trump.jpg

dws.jpg

It’s a known fact most mma fans are white kids who are pro white.

Just look at the ufc crowds they’ll cheer for the Russian khabib over the American tony just because khabib is white and tony is of Mexican descent.

Sad but that’s how it’s been for a long time but they’ll deny it all the way.

......maybe they just like khabib!

They’ll also cheer for a white Irish guy against a white American guy.

The crowd will cheer for who they like......I don’t think it comes down to race at all for most people.

I don’t think you can presume to know why 20,000 people are each individually cheering for a specific fighter.

Sample bias.

Most people don't hang around on forums in the first place.

I'm confused by what you meant, are you suggesting his response was a red herring or is "great examples" sarcastic?
What I meant to say is that those were all bad policy, and reasons not to vote democrat.

What I meant to say is that those were all bad policy, and reasons not to vote democrat.
Interesting, I can see why people don't like legalizing gay marriage, what were your issues with the Dodd Frank and EPA?

Filthy lib here, this is a stereotype, the right wing cucks are just extremely loud

As somebody that used to be a registered Democrat and voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice this is just not true. The left have been trowing temper tantrum shit fits for the past few years now. Groups like antifa, blm, and bratty college students interrupting and trying to censor speakers they don't agree with aren't helping their cause.

Another example is the post election riots. By all means this behavior shouldn't represent all left leaning people, but they have the loudest political voice right now and it really turns people that are politically centered off. That behavior mixed with identity politics is why Trump is our sitting president.

You're clueless on the first two, and govt. has no business regulating marriage of any type.
You suggested there were no solutions, there are some whether you agree with them or not. As someone who worked for a hedge fund during the recent crash, I think I know enough about the industry to have an opinion. Maybe I don't know much about the EPA, and banning gay marriage is the regulation, legalizing it, is not.

Who was the last lefty that wanted to uphold the (USA) constitution?

You suggested there were no solutions, there are some whether you agree with them or not. As someone who worked for a hedge fund during the recent crash, I think I know enough about the industry to have an opinion. Maybe I don't know much about the EPA, and banning gay marriage is the regulation, legalizing it, is not.

I didn't mean bad solutions, I meant good solutions. Dodd Frank. Look at what that (together with obama) resulted in. And the EPA. Kind of like a battery is more eco friendly than petrol.

I didn't mean bad solutions, I meant good solutions. Dodd Frank. Look at what that (together with obama) resulted in. And the EPA. Kind of like a battery is more eco friendly than petrol.
I agree batteries are bad solutions, but doesn't mean you should defund the agency from being able to search for better solutions. Restructure it, improve it if you don't like how it is working.

As for Dodd Frank, you need to be more specific.

Are you insinuating that poor people gravitate towards conservitism? Because conservatives sure as hell don’t give those poor people entitlement programs lmfao. Poor people, illegals, teenagers and coaster’s vote blue

That's not true. Poor white voters overwhelmingly vote right, and yes that is most certainly not in their best interest, which harkens back to the education thing. This isn't my opinion, that's what the data clearly shows over the last several decades.

A communiist. Too bad lefties don't live under communism (just not in USA). They deserve it.
He's a social Democrat. Which is very far removed from communism.

It's the equivalent of calling Trump a fascist.

If Bernie is a communist than so was Roosevelt.

He's a social Democrat. Which is very far removed from communism.(it's as close as it gets. communism only breed corruption because it attempts to defy human nature/that is to take care of ones self and family first)

It's the equivalent of calling Trump a fascist. (wrong. Trump is not a fascist or the black hanky face mask crowd would love him).

If Bernie is a communist than so was Roosevelt.

Agree on the "Roosevelt" part.

As somebody that used to be a registered Democrat and voted for Gore, Kerry, and Obama twice this is just not true. The left have been trowing temper tantrum shit fits for the past few years now. Groups like antifa, blm, and bratty college students interrupting and trying to censor speakers they don't agree with aren't helping their cause.
Of course left leaning people are going to be the loudest politically when a right leaning politicians occupy most of the government. The same happened during the Obama years with right leaning people. And the left hasn't censored anyone aside from a few incidents, from what I've seen they've been practicing free speech just the same as the folks who say they aren't. Problem is, a lot (not all) of right leaning folks think freedom of speech means "let me rant and rave about anything I want, without any response or reprisal"

That behavior mixed with identity politics is why Trump is our sitting president.
And this I can't take seriously, so you're telling me people tired of identity politics voted for a guy who's platform revolved around identity politics?

Back