Why am I the only one?

So many people just assume Erick Silva just gassed because his cardio sucks, which is partly true but he also gassed because he was getting his ass kicked. He threw everything he had at Brown in the first 2 minutes and couldn't stop him and i think it broke him mentally.

The attack of brown drained him as well, he was pretty much out of it aside that one good body punch he landed.

Although, there is just no excuse for gassing like that. He landed a few kicks and got back mount going for subs and that was it?? It's ridiculous IMO....especially for a guy who claims he works hard at the gym

You are definitely not the only one. I am disappointed with this kid big time. I'm done having faith in him.

Many over hyped this guy. Good fighter for the first 5 minutes but his cardio is obviously his weakness.

His cardio against Brennerman and Fitch was decent. I think he just is prone to getting adrenaline dumps. Coupled with being an explosive fighter.

He needs to cut muscle so that he isn't cutting so much to make WW or move up to MW. You'll never beat the top 10 of any division gassing midway through the first round.

Back