Why am I the only one?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
It seems I'm the only one more disappointed in Silva tonight than impressed with Brown. I mean after about 3 minutes into the 1st round, Silva was basically like a fish out of water and had no power or energy left. He was completely gassed and became a punching bag for the next 1 1/2 rounds. His corner should have stopped the fight by either throwing in the towel in the 2nd of at the end of the second round imo. I respect Brown's win don't get me wrong, but Silva was done after the 3rd minute or round 1. Thoughts?

Many over hyped this guy. Good fighter for the first 5 minutes but his cardio is obviously his weakness.

It seems I'm the only one more disappointed in Silva tonight than impressed with Brown. I mean after about 3 minutes into the 1st round, Silva was basically like a fish out of water and had to power or energy left. He was completely gassed and became a punching bag for the next 1 1/2 rounds. His corner should have stopped the fight by either throwing in the towel in the 2nd of at the end of the second round imo. I respect Brown's win don't get me wrong, but Silva was done after the 3rd minute or round 1. Thoughts?

Dude got taken out of the octagon on a stretcher. Enough with this shit.

You're not the only one. In fact that's probably been the most common complaint I've seen tonight.

hmm except your like the hundredth person to say that and about the 5th to start a thread about it. But I can see how, like if you didn't read any of the other threads at all, you might thing you were the only one

It seems I'm the only one more disappointed in Silva tonight than impressed with Brown. I mean after about 3 minutes into the 1st round, Silva was basically like a fish out of water and had to power or energy left. He was completely gassed and became a punching bag for the next 1 1/2 rounds. His corner should have stopped the fight by either throwing in the towel in the 2nd of at the end of the second round imo. I respect Brown's win don't get me wrong, but Silva was done after the 3rd minute or round 1. Thoughts?

You're not the only one, everyone is making fun of his cardio.

Contrary to what your mother told you, your aren't a unique and special snowflake, snowflake.

I think when he was on browns back, the choke attempts took everything out of him.

You are far from the only one. I wanted to watch a good fight, instead I saw a dude gas in 3 minutes and get beat down for the next 12 minutes.

Props to Brown but what surprised me most about that fight was Silva's horrid gas tank. I knew it wasn't great but I've never seen it that bad and in fact assumed it was improving.

So many people just assume Erick Silva just gassed because his cardio sucks, which is partly true but he also gassed because he was getting his ass kicked. He threw everything he had at Brown in the first 2 minutes and couldn't stop him and i think it broke him mentally.

Yes, you're the only one. You're the special snowflake. You're the cherry blossom in the apple trees. You're the skinny girl at fat camp. You're the half-hearted blowjob in the cheap motel. You're the two disinterested sumo wrestlers trying to force-feed each other a sandwich. You're undercover alien at the Republican National Convention trying to figure out how these earth-things procreate through genital/mouth contact in the men's bathroom.

Wait, that last one doesn't really fit...

Yes TS...you are the only one. Please change your name from Sherwolf to Lonewolf ASAP. Carry on.

He pursues the finish so frantically he either gets it or gases out & loses.. I'd hate to be a hardcore fan of the guy because of his inconsistency, but as a fan of entertaining fights, I'm ALWAYS gonna wanna see him.

So many people just assume Erick Silva just gassed because his cardio sucks, which is partly true but he also gassed because he was getting his ass kicked. He threw everything he had at Brown in the first 2 minutes and couldn't stop him and i think it broke him mentally.

First he gasses, then he has his ass kicked.

It seems I'm the only one more disappointed in Silva tonight than impressed with Brown. /QUOTE]

Immediately what I thought as well. it's like silva came in expect the fight to be less than 3 mins, his cardio was awful.

It seems I'm the only one more disappointed in Silva tonight than impressed with Brown. I mean after about 3 minutes into the 1st round, Silva was basically like a fish out of water and had no power or energy left. He was completely gassed and became a punching bag for the next 1 1/2 rounds. His corner should have stopped the fight by either throwing in the towel in the 2nd of at the end of the second round imo. I respect Brown's win don't get me wrong, but Silva was done after the 3rd minute or round 1. Thoughts?

Nope! Same here, I'm extremely disappointed wit him as well. The cardio was terrible and his fight iq is still very bad. I don't know what to say about erick anymore.

Although i am still impressed with brown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back