Why all the hate?

Qi is life

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Why after every fight these days do fighters get trashed on?
I'm a big DC fan. I really wanted him to win last night but Jon Jones showed us all again just how special he is.

Massive props to DC. I know for sure he'll learn massively from this experience. He gave it his all but Jones was just too good.

I for one thought it was a good tear up!

(We need one positive thread right?)

1z3xrae.gif

I'll add that the infamous eye pokes were a complete non-issue. There was exactly one instance of finger-to-eyelid contact and it was pretty light.

Jones just outworked DC in his best area. He took DC down 3x and outworked him in the clinch.

Both guys put on a good performance, if not an especially exciting one.

Most of the negativity translates to this: "I wanted Jones to lose and he didn't - waaaah".

I dunno, the sucker punch at the end was pretty classless. Also Jones pushing DC's head after the bell in rd 4 was a dick move.

As the fight wound down, one of my friends asked 'who the hell puts his hands up in victory then punches the other guy as he started to walk away?'. Jon Jones, that's who.

The only positive thing I can say about Jones is it looks like he has finally decided who he wants to be. And he wants to be a dick. At least he's getting his personality together. I can respect that a little.

hate is the worst inside all of us.

Just skip the promotion nonsense, the interviews, enjoy the sport, and there'll be no feelings: become a purist. It's fun!

Back