Why all of the hate towards 10th Planet?

Really? That's a shame. It's a great pass.

Are your hips directly on top of his femur bone?
Do you have a deep under hook?
Do you have control of his arm, or does he have control of yours?
When your in position are you sliding perpendicular?
When you are making the slide is your head tucked low?

Your body should be in kesa gatame position, and than when you start your rotation your head and underhook should keep your opponent pinned so there is no way his legs can stay locked. After that, you can use your knee or hand to break the legs open if they havent broken yet, than you just curl your legs up and pass.

It's an awesome way to pass guard on guys who have clinching guards.

you know that part where you lay on his femur? I feel like I am too extended and no longer have a tight underhook. Maybe it's bc I'm too short? Anyhow, I'm going to try this method, using a stacking posture instead and see how that pans out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

you know that part where you lay on his femur? I feel like I am too extended and no longer have a tight underhook. Maybe it's bc I'm too short? Anyhow, I'm going to try this method, using a stacking posture instead and see how that pans out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

That's the vid I was actually looking for to post. I like the variation he shows, which is the standard Tozi pass. I dont like using the one you posted because it cranks the neck when done right and I don't really wanna put my opponent in that kind of position. It works though.

Tozi passes are pretty much all I do now. I'm a long skinny guy, so I don't know how that effects my passing.

That's the vid I was actually looking for to post. I like the variation he shows, which is the standard Tozi pass. I dont like using the one you posted because it cranks the neck when done right and I don't really wanna put my opponent in that kind of position. It works though.

Tozi passes are pretty much all I do now. I'm a long skinny guy, so I don't know how that effects my passing.

Thats a nice pass I'm going to give this a try and see how it works out.

source please where he is bragging about this, and if i beat royler when royler was considered god id be pretty damn proud myself, i have not heard him gloat on and on like u say so, so a source please

Source? Are you serious? Try every single seminar poster he has had since that victory. He has marketed himself as the "man who tapped Royler" ever since that fluke win. Heck he has never competed again so any future loss would not detract from his one shining moment.

You are being kinda dense on this one. Plus I would never have guessed your mouth would have enough room for both Eddie's and Rickson's balls.

Maybe I just haven't been lurking on Sherdog long enough but in my short time here (about 3 weeks) I have seen a huge amount of threads trashing 10th Planet and it's teachings. Did I miss something? Did Eddie Bravo post here and fuck somebody's mother? Is this place jsut inhabited by BJJ purist snobs? Why all of the hate and discontent towards 10th Planet? Sorry if this has been asked before. Again, I haven't been around here long.

you nailed it. you'll notice that more and more the longer you're here.

i wish i could just make untrue claims about eddie liek some posters here.

now i will not give an opinion, but will just post quotes from a eddie interview that is recent from inside bjj

eddie does not always bring up royler???? really?

Eddie Bravo
"
Ultimately, the chances are slim, ultimately. Right now, so many people have started playing Jiu-Jitsu, and Jiu-Jitsu is so huge there

ya that interview is crazy, really shows how big of a moron he is. I'd love to see who these instructors are that won't take off the gi for fear of getting smashed by their students.

Back