why Abu Dhabi

I'm getting them now lol! I only got volume one but they say 2005 is def worth the money. Wasn't 2005 in Long Beach too?

The driving force behind ADCC is Sheikh Tahnoon Bin Zayed Al Nayan of the United Arab Emirates royal family.

it's also a better way to spend money than the indoor ski resort they built in dubai, which is also home the the highest tennis court in the world.

they seem to aim high... but nobody really cares :)

the thing that rubs me the wrong way about the lavish spending and building of outlandish things such as an indoor ski slope isn't the things themselves. it's the fact that most of the population there is dirt poor and makes no money while the oil money family buy yet another gold plated vehicle. the other part of it is how they get their money. there was a study that showed that with all the oil money they make, they have still managed to spend so much that they are in debt. if the oil money even slowed to half, there would be a lot of oil men in serious finacial trouble trying to keep up with the loans they have out against their income. not to turn this into a war room topic but yeah, the total waste of giant sums of cash is a little annoying to me.

yup... lots of crazy middle eastern princes with a lot of oil money...

though after 9/11 they started moving it around.

the 7 disc set of ADCC 2005, hown long is each DVD

abhi said:
the 7 disc set of ADCC 2005, hown long is each DVD
About 3 hours each max.
If you don't know all the results watch with sound off 'cause Bruce Buffer keeps announcing fight results from fights you haven't seen yet in the background.
-99 and the absolute are the best divisions imo.

350 lbs fist said:
About 3 hours each max.
If you don't know all the results watch with sound off 'cause Bruce Buffer keeps announcing fight results from fights you haven't seen yet in the background.
-99 and the absolute are the best divisions imo.

I don't know ANY results so r u saying watch the whole thing in mute ?

djmarkiss said:
Dang I can't believe that it's 130 dollars.

Try ebay. I like to buy dvds and stuff from people who support grappling but that price with the shipping to Hawaii would be $160. I bought 2 sets off of ebay. One I bought for $101 with shipping. The other was $87 with shipping. I got two sets for $187!

A classmate from my jj school offered to buy my used set for $120. Hawaii is so damn expensive for shipping dvds, gi, etc.

Back