Whose Ufc's next biggest star?

With all the recent loses, IMO go with the Champ that has most defenses and promote the hell out of Mighty Mouse.

For the international market Joanna

They need to find people that can Challenge mm for him to be interesting.

The guy with the wrestling mask at the weigh in today

Khabib_Nurmagomedov-15506.jpg

If he ever fights again

When Ronda comes back she's going to set the record for ppv buys. Count on it. Love em or hate em, there's nobody that can replace Conor or Ronda right now and everyone knows it.

I would say safe bets would be:

Conor
Sage
Wonderboy

Nothing is for certain but who knows, by the time 2 years passes or something there could be a new fighter, not at the level of say Conor (not talking skills, just charisma) maybe somebody like Jones who is pretty skilled at MMA. People forget we're not that far away from seeing kids who have been training MMA since they were kids.

There's always the play that new fighters can make big names for themselves fighting old faded champions and top tier fighters. Look how fast Johnny Hendricks went down in flames, it's a rollercoaster in a logical sense some of the UFC's moves drives me nuts but on the other hand from a business sense, I get why they try to make the most out of fighters like Conor or Rousey with the hype because they have to capitalize and capitalize fast, there's no guarantee the stars of today will be stars even a year from now.

Another Conor nut hugger. Your boy got tapped to a "skinny fat guy" who fought on one weeks notice. Even if he avenges that loss he's no way the legit face of the company. Unless he destroys Nate completely but I don't see that happening.
At least Bisping has a nice come from behind story and he's actually even better on the mic. My vote is Bisping. Let's see him on carpool karaoke. Nate should be pushed more too but we all know Dana white is biased against the Diaz brothers who don't kiss ass like all the play it safe new generation clowns

yawn. You insult 'my boy' to get a reaction from me and dont address or refute my points. You make a controversial comment about Bisping being better than 'my boy' to get another reaction. Some of these clowns fall for it but its pretty obvious. TROLL.

I heard about this gangster from Western Oregon that could be a big draw.

If Sage gets better then its him as he could really sell. Wonderboy seems to be the best of the young guns.

Back