Whose Ufc's next biggest star?

Is he in the UFC now? If were talking fighters in other promotions, then I'll put up Michael Venom Page for consideration too.

If he could beat Koreshkov they could make him a legit star and not just a star of the b-leagues.

Conor will probably continue to grow as the highest draw.

Connor will win and be back at selling ppvs.
Maybe reem if he becomes champ becomes a draw. Hard considering his chin and new eco friendly style!
Cyborg?
Sage getting fed easy fights?
Tate losing her top?
Wwe imports?

He got the WWE bump. ;)

Lesnar and CM Punk together at the same UFC =

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Is he in the UFC now? If were talking fighters in other promotions, then I'll put up Michael Venom Page for consideration too.

Nah, he just got the belt back. He'll stay for title money or until Will Brooks calls him out for staying there.

He can still sell. But he can no longer be pushed as this amazing athlete who backs up his trash talk every time. One more loss and he'll be old news.

If he knocks Nate out, however improbable, it will be YUGE.

With all the recent loses, IMO go with the Champ that has most defenses and promote the hell out of Mighty Mouse.

For the international market Joanna

Attachments

• demetrious-johnson.jpg
    demetrious-johnson.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 1
  • Joanna_Jedrzejczyk.jpg
    Joanna_Jedrzejczyk.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
Conor most likely he's big draw and CM Punk could be one too if he turns out to be good fighter which is highly unlikely.

lmao such a troll thread. If Ronda comes back she will outdraw anyone other than Conor. If Conor rematches Aldo it will outdraw any other ppv except maybe 202. STFU TROLL

Another Conor nut hugger. Your boy got tapped to a "skinny fat guy" who fought on one weeks notice. Even if he avenges that loss he's no way the legit face of the company. Unless he destroys Nate completely but I don't see that happening.
At least Bisping has a nice come from behind story and he's actually even better on the mic. My vote is Bisping. Let's see him on carpool karaoke. Nate should be pushed more too but we all know Dana white is biased against the Diaz brothers who don't kiss ass like all the play it safe new generation clowns

not possible, he will be "temporarily" banned from entering the country when trump is elected fuhrer
I don't think that Trump has a prayer. But I also didn't think that Trump had a prayer of winning the Republican nomination either.

I don't think that Trump has a prayer. But I also didn't think that Trump had a prayer of winning the Republican nomination either.

scary times man, scary times....

Glad i don't live there, but it sucks that i live next door

Back