Whose the real baddest man on the plant?

Is it still the HW champ by default? Or can this title belong to challengers like Ngannou, Costa, Adesanya, Romero, Ferguson?
lol at ingannu being better than stipe when stipe already taxed that ass

LightDisguisedAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

Jones or Stipe. I'd lean towards Jones though because of how their fights with DC went.

Dom Reyes isn't in the conversation at all. Baddest man on the planet doesn't quit after 3 rounds then cry about not winning on points.

I would lie to see him try that on an evergreen or maple tree! I think the tree would win that one.

i agree
those banana trees are really soft. i even kicked one down once. anyone could do it.

Who is the better opposition that he's faced? Ruiz, who he got KTFO by?

Fury beat Klitschko before Joshua did, and he had the balls to fight Wilder.

Joshua needs to do the rubber match with Ruiz before even considering fighting the winner of Fury/Wilder.

Fury hasnt faced anyone currently considered top 20 other than Wilder, you do realize that right? Wilder has only fought Ortiz and Fury out of the top 10. Joshua fought Povetkin, Whyte, Ruiz, Parker who are all currently ranked in the top 10, plus Wlad.

Again, your comments make it sound like you want to pre empt Fury/Wilder not fighting AJ once they are done with each other. Nobody objective gives a fuck about seeing Joshua fight Ruiz again before seeing him fight the Fury/Wilder winner for unification. Not to mention when Fury and Wilder arent fighting each other they fight bums anyway, Fury especially, are you saying Otto Wallin and Dominic Breazele are more worthy of fighting those two than Joshua is?

Whose the real baddest man on the plant?

super-7.png

Whoever is still holding their belt in this old gathering of Champs picture...

Fury hasnt faced anyone currently considered top 20 other than Wilder, you do realize that right? Wilder has only fought Ortiz and Fury out of the top 10. Joshua fought Povetkin, Whyte, Ruiz, Parker who are all currently ranked in the top 10, plus Wlad.

Again, your comments make it sound like you want to pre empt Fury/Wilder not fighting AJ once they are done with each other. Nobody objective gives a fuck about seeing Joshua fight Ruiz again before seeing him fight the Fury/Wilder winner for unification. Not to mention when Fury and Wilder arent fighting each other they fight bums anyway, Fury especially, are you saying Otto Wallin and Dominic Breazele are more worthy of fighting those two than Joshua is?

You're probably right that it's the best fight to make after Fury/Wilder 2, but I'm a little triggered because I don't think he deserves it lol.

He ducked the Wilder fight forever then got handled by Ruiz, then won the rematch in lackluster fashion.

I'm assuming by "Baddest Man On The Planet" you mean who would be most likely to come out on top if weight classes didn't exist...? With that being the case my pick is STIPE, although you could definitely make a case for Jones (at least before his last couple of performances).

Probably some dude in the NFL or NBA.

See I disagree with this because the question isn't "Who is POTENTIALLY the baddest man on the planet if given unlimited time to train for fight sports?", it's "Who IS the baddest man on the planet?" And regardless of the athletic potential of any NFL or NBA guys, they currently don't have the necessary MMA training and would be beaten fairly easily by the upper tier MMA guys. And even if they did train, the mentality for fighting is very different than most sports. I mean, I get that NFL guys take big hits, but NFL players exert themselves at full capacity for like 10-20 seconds, possibly take one big hit, then stop and have 5 minutes to recover before the next exertion. I could see a lot of these guys having trouble having to work explosively for 5 minutes at a time and getting punched/kicked/elbowed/kneed over and over during that 5 minutes with no respite. And maybe some of them WOULD do well, but again, it's not the potentially baddest man on the planet. :)

He ducked the Wilder fight forever then got handled by Ruiz, then won the rematch in lackluster fashion.

None of us know who ducked who.

I dont think Joshua won the rematch in lackluster fashion, it just wasnt very entertaining to watch.

Back