Whose fights do you miss more - Diaz or GSP?

GSP hasn't been gone long enough yet; if he were still active, he probably wouldn't have fought since the Hendricks fight anyway.

I do miss Nick's fights though. I like guys who strike and guys who look for subs on the ground; I just hate the top control element of scoring.

umm, Hendricks got the easiest route? seriously? so Koscheck, Fitch, and Condit are "easy" now? And he also beat GSP before beating Lawler to become the official champ. A Lawler that is performing at his absolute best in his career. Yea, super easy route.

he either beat gsp and lost to lawler
or he lost to gsp and beat lawler
you can't have both without being a hypocrite.

he's got the title now, just accept that he lost to gsp and be happy he's the champ now.

umm, Hendricks got the easiest route? seriously? so Koscheck, Fitch, and Condit are "easy" now? And he also beat GSP before beating Lawler to become the official champ. A Lawler that is performing at his absolute best in his career. Yea, super easy route.

Like I said - U are lying I just checked Hendricks official record....He lost to GSP, GSP retired..Then Hendricks barely beat Lawler.....U know Robbie Lawler who is 22 - 10! Lawler lost to LARKIN, KENNEDY, SOUZA, SOBRAL, SHIELDS, J.MILLER, NICK DIAZ, PETE SPRATT, & E.TANNER!..Wow!! Now that's a win to be proud of! (sarcasm) Hendricks will be fortunate if he defends twice...So that is how Hendricks became champ....because the champ retired....end of story!

I miss GSP's fights more that's for sure .
was never seen fan of nick diaz

I like both fighters, but I think Diaz is a bit more exciting.

Diaz, because he's the one out of the two whose strategy didn't involve point fighting to win rounds and always went for the finish whenever the chance presented itself.

Hate on, MMA pseudo-sophisticates.

Yep. GSP was entertaining because you were watching one of the GOATS fight but you always knew what to expect-25 minutes of domination except for his loss against Hendricks.

Diaz you know what to expect but you dont know how it will actually play out. There are wayyyyyy more interesting fun fights with him. I just want to see Diaz/Condit 2 already.

good job not answering the question. the key word in the title was "more"

if you want to break it down by "more" or "less" then you also have to consider equality so he did answer the question. You can't like something more or less if neither is true

As far as action goes definitely Diaz. But if we're talking magnitude of being pumped the only people that truly did that were Lesnar and GSP. Those cards were always huge

I miss GSP's fights more. I like to see greatness.

There's plenty of brawlers around if I feel like seeing one

Damn, I really miss both, but gun to head I say GSP. He is an all time great and is relatively young, so it sucks that we miss out on his greatness. Diaz is sorely missed for different reasons - fun as hell style, old school mentality of fighting and is a good villain. Plus he is talented enough to give anybody not named GSP a run for their money.

GSP's probably, because he was fighting the elite all the time - it takes two to tango.

Diaz had a good scrap with Penn but his losses are usually pretty boring.

Diaz. Can't stand some of the crap he does, but he's fun as hell to watch in a fight. Seems like a nice guy enough guy, though.

nick_zps186ca2cc.jpg

Back