Whose chin has the best chance of lasting?

Everyone always saying Roy. Didn't Arlovski KO him? I know he can take a beating but if he's been ko'ed then he's off the list.

If we are saying that Roy has been tko'd by Arlovski, the surely we are saying the same of Shogun v Jon Jones???

Both only partial knocked out, tko'd.

Hendo seems to have the best chin but I think that ends v Machida, I also think that elbow BJ took v McDonald would have knocked out just about anyone else in that and many other divisions.

There is a good chance they will always keep their granite chins, whilst they are still fighting anyway (maybe not as old men!)

Marvin Hagler, George Chuvalo, George Foreman etc, none of them suddenly lost their chins and they all took huge punches through out their careers.

That's also a strong possibility. The one I actually hope for the most. It's funny that you bring up Chuvalo though. Aside from Frazier, he was my dad's favourite boxer, and he always says he was one of the toughest SOB he's ever seen.

I'm getting off topic now, but man I wish I was alive to witness that era of boxing.

I LOL'd when I saw "Took the best shots from Brandon Vera".

What thread did you read that in?

If Shogun fights Glover, that's when his will break.

Not sure of serious or just st*pid. Glover doesn't even finished a fight in the UFC by actual KO. Shogun has

Not sure of serious or just st*pid. Glover doesn't even finished a fight in the UFC by actual KO. Shogun has

In all fairness to Tiexeira, he's only had two fights in the octagon. And while he hasn't technically had a (T)KO victory yet, he's had both opponents on queer street. He also has 12 (T)KO wins out of his overall 19, and a submission win due to punches.

It'll be interesting to see how his fight plays out with Rampage, but to say the guy doesn't possess knockout power is a pretty big understatement. Not that I'm suggesting he's a lock for a win over Shogun, though the threat is definitely there IMO.

Maybe. Roy can take a beating but people always put him way up there on list's of the best chins. Regardless of how gassed he was he has been knocked out. People exclude Hendo from the list because he's been dropped. that's BS, because he still hasn't been ko'd or even tko'd.

Agreed with this, I dont know why people put him so high on their lists, there are better chins out there who have never been KOd out cold, Penn, Gomi, Hendo, Rua, Silva also.

Agreed with this, I dont know why people put him so high on their lists, there are better chins out there who have never been KOd out cold, Penn, Gomi, Hendo, Rua, Silva also.

Read my response to the post you just quoted and it'll be explained.

Back