Who's your prospects without tons of hype?

Patchy Mix in Bellator. dudes no joke watched him come up thru regional shows and he’s always been way ahead of the competition he’s done some impressive things in Bellator sits at 3-0.

Impressed with Sodiq Yuseff a couple weeks ago
Handle Fili without much trouble who is pretty decent

Yusuffs a beast. Mike Davis, who he beat on the contender series, is under the radar and pretty talented.

Alonzo Menifield isn't getting much love but has huge power. Could be a young Rampage.

Jake Mathews still. He's now 25. 19-4 record.
12 fights in the ufc. 8 - 4 record . He's about to shine.

came here to say Geoff Neal and Burgos, glad to see they are both already mentioned

i feel like he's being overlooked since the beating he took from Barbosa, but I think Dan Hooker will be around for a while

Tristan Connelly

I think Jack Shore is gonna be the next big star from the UK.

12-0 as an amateur 12-0 as a pro 1-0 in UFC. cage warriors champ like Conor.

I’m actually surprised that he didn’t get more fanfare from the Perry fight, I guess people just don’t take Platz seriously anymore, regardless it was a good win. Neal has it all, fast hands, deceptively good kicks, decent ground game, TDD, and during the Price fight displayed durability and heart by coming back from adversity. He actually has nasty GNP, he finishes Niko from the guard, also has that durability needed to last against the grappler heavy WW elite. Really the only question mark is does he have the gas tank to go through a 5 round war, to date his longest fight have been 3 rounders, out of his 15 fights 10 have been 1st or 2nd round finishe, 5 under Zuffa...
<BC1>
<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I think the Perry fight showed his striking is as lethal as some people thought.
Niko Price is an animal but not the type of guy who puts high level guys in wars that fight showed some holes but I agree with you, Neal may hit a road bump down the line but he's got all the skills to be a WW contender.

Back