Who's your favourite Coach?

I have never trained with any famous MMA coach.

Out of the 3 BJJ coaches I've had. I preferred the one who allowed water breaks.

georges-st-pierre-gsp-photo-via-ig-training-today-with-johns-army-of-darkness-tazagarami-garrytonon-danaherjo.jpg

People hate on him in the commentary, but I love what trevor whitman has done with Rose and Gaethje to name a few. I also like Eugene bareman's almost academic approach to the game. I've heard interviews with Baremen and his understanding of the striking in MMA seems to go much deeper than a lot of other coaches I've heard.

Platinum Princess for sure. I’d love to have her back, but would hate to catch black belt hands.

Firas.jpg

I could listen to this man talk fight strategy all day.

People hate on him in the commentary, but I love what trevor whitman has done with Rose and Gaethje to name a few. I also like Eugene bareman's almost academic approach to the game. I've heard interviews with Baremen and his understanding of the striking in MMA seems to go much deeper than a lot of other coaches I've heard.
Whitman seems to be there to solidify what the commentators are discussing and makes very simple points (hard to go into detail with casuals understanding) but he's done a brilliant coaching job recently. He seems to be amazing at implementing the proper angles and shot selection to make his fighters top level. Like who the hell thought rose would've been able to out box Joanna?
I also think Pat Barry is a good assistant coach, after he retired from fighting the gym has seemed to grow in overall ability.

Trevor Whitman

love hearing him at the commentary desk as well

Cordero
Mike Brown
Zahabi
Cavanaugh
Javier Mendez
All great coaches.

I most likely misspelled these names, sorry everyone.

The one who pulled his Brazilian woman fighter's shorts forward and poured water on her pussy.

Back