Who's your favorite point fighter?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Can either be someone who either usually goes to decision (Cruz, Saffiedine, Tecia Torres) or somebody who has a decent number of finishes, but often fights in a style that resembles point fighting (Bisping, Edgar, Holm). Who is your favorite tag artist?

Dominick Cruz and George St-Pierre. Cruz is fun to watch the way he executes his fights; St-Pierre I enjoy for the utter dominance of his performances.

Cruz, and Rory MacDonald, although he is occasionally a beast.

Cruz ofc.His style of fighting really makes up for the lack of finishes and he's damn tough.

Ruslan Magomedov
Yeah very weird choice but he is very skilled for HW standards

Demian Maia

At least there is a point to the points he's scoring. And it ideally leads to a submission.

Not sure what the point of anything someone like Cruz does is.

Cruz. I actually wanted to see more in the mizugaki fight ,as funny as that sounds.

Can either be someone who either usually goes to decision (Cruz, Saffiedine, Tecia Torres) or somebody who has a decent number of finishes, but often fights in a style that resembles point fighting (Bisping, Edgar, Holm). Who is your favorite tag artist?
cruz. he has great footwork great take downs and great cardio. always fights the best of the best. no fear. no holding back and always gives 100%!

This guy.

He seems to coast sometimes, but Gamebred's technique is always exciting to watch.

jorge.jpg

Diego Sanchez, Mighty Mouse or Josh Koscheck. I'm aware neither of them are entirely point fighters, but that's what it takes for me to like then. I appreciate at least a chance of a finish.

Back