Who's your 11 favorite active fighters

He's unorthodox and gets hit, but he's entertainment and violence at its finest.

Navarrete. Craziest style, even the highest level boxers go “wtf” when analyzing his fights, nothing of what he does should work the way it does but it does.
He has one of the best left uppercuts in the game.
He throws it from a swaying looping angle, thats off beat but it lands and rocks people. He landed it against Chris Diaz alot, and damaged Isaac Dogboe with it a few times, broke Joets face with it.

Navarrete is gonna get KO'd eventually, but it has and will continue to be a fun road to get there.

In no particular order...
Inoue
Beterbiev
Fury
Canelo
Crawford
Usyk
Gassiev
Tank
Loma
Chocolatito
I’ll throw Kambosos in too... he won me over in his last fight.

erislandy lara
tank davis
devin haney
errol spence
bud crawford
grj
jaron ennis
danny garcia
shakur stevenson
fulton
chris colbert

you know damn good and well i'd have a hard time naming five fighters I like today or even know of.

I'll give you what I can.

Tyson Fury, that's about it.
That's why I tagged you
You need to cut the shit and get on the Canelo bandwagon. You're missing out.

Last edited:
He has one of the best left uppercuts in the game.
He throws it from a swaying looping angle, thats off beat but it lands and rocks people. He landed it against Chris Diaz alot, and damaged Isaac Dogboe with it a few times, broke Joets face with it.
Forgot to add he also dropped Ruban Villa with a left uppercut.

Usyk
Fury
Inoue
Tank (in the ring)
Taylor
GGG
Fulton
Chocolatito
Kambosos
Vergil Ortiz

Last edited:
Vergil ortiz,
Canelo,
Jaime Munguia,
Usyk,
Fury,
Beterviev,
Gervonta,
Chon Zepeda,
David Benavidez ,
Vaquero Navarrete,
Josh Taylor,
GGG,
Jake Paul, lol

Like the old Yankee, I don’t really have Favs. I enjoy watching Fury , the Redhead and I have my eye on Boots. Truth be told I’m too forgetful to remember anymore.
The great part about that is that you can dip into the library and relive the 1st go around.

Once in a while I'll watch something and 3 or 4 rounds in I'll be thinking... did I watch this before? I can't remember who wins, or something fantastic happens and I'll be reminded of why I kept the recording in the first place. Good stuff.

Like forgetful is fun, Alzheimer's not so much, my father in law..... anyway.

The great part about that is that you can dip into the library and relive the 1st go around.

Once in a while I'll watch something and 3 or 4 rounds in I'll be thinking... did I watch this before? I can't remember who wins, or something fantastic happens and I'll be reminded of why I kept the recording in the first place. Good stuff.

Like forgetful is fun, Alzheimer's not so much, my father in law..... anyway.

I can do it with movie too. Haha. Useless information, I just discard it. Sometimes ( well often) I forget people’s names , not so good. Interestingly enough I can remember story’s told by people about their lives like I lived them. The mind is a weird thingy.

Honorable mentions because I forgot about these 4 guys, Jaime Munguia, Adrien Broner, Isaac Cruz and Tevin Farmer.

Weve found Broner’s sole fan.

Anyway my current faves are Beterbiev, GGG, and Benn.

Are there even 11 Paul brothers... ;)

mmmmm a man of taste i see
hell yeah, Conceciao has problems pushing himself and has lapses but when he's on the dude can box with the best of them. I'd actually love to see him box with Rakhimov, which could happen because I'd pick Conceciao in a rematch over Valdez easy and I think Rakhimov beats Ogawa.

Estrada and Donaire? Well I just love the golden oldies.

Back