Who's winning the Superbowl?

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m rooting for Bucs here but I’m going with the Chiefs to win SB.

Shit happens. They're a young team. They'll be other opportunities over the next few years.
Just need to continue to build around Allen.
They got No running game, & upgrade 2 wideout to match diggs. Coles a reliable 3.
KC Ravens & Bills all look fierce for years to come.

Thanks, bro. It's OK. I'm gutted by the loss but I'm confident that they'll be back in the big games again in the years ahead & that they'll make it to the Super Bowl eventually.
Being from Toronto, the bills have a pretty big following here. They even played some games here over the years. So many people were pulling for them. They have a good young team, they will be back.

I want Tampa to win but I'm not very confident in that happening.
Same.

Mahomes has been the best QB in the yoffs, their team as a whole only looked mortal for a brief moment when he was off the field, and Andy Reid is obviously a fucking God.

Back in the 1990s when Jordan was in his prime with Pippen and the Bulls were rolling, there was a tidal wave of excitement around him. There was also this feeling of inevitability. The Bulls were going to win. You could feel it in the air. There was no stopping it.

I kind of feel the same way about Mahomes. It feels like fate.

There is no bigger Brady homer than me and I will be rooting like Hell for the Bucs, but there is no hate for Mahomes. Just humility and a sense of privilege to be able to watch this incredible human being who can not only lift his team up to another level, but can lift up all those people lucky enough to be able to watch him and wise enough to understand his greatness and how truly rare it is.

Depends how much pressure Tampa can get and if they bracket Tyreek Hill. Chiefs Oline is decimated.

This Chiefs Offensive is in my view the most talented explosive Offensive in History. They can get complacent at times because scoring is just so easy to them, but when they get in gear, god help the team they are facing. So money on the table I'm going with KC, but given that it is Tom Brady in the other corner I would not be surprised in the least if he pulls off an upset.

I keep thinking back to that Chiefs loss to the Raiders. If the Bucs defense can get to Mahomes it could be a big problem, Barrett is a beast. Gonna pick the Bucs 35-24.

Unlike UFC games, madden had some good picks lately. Not even my preferred team but Chiefs look really good

The Chiefs look scary good. It's tough to imagine them being beaten right now, but I'll root for Brady and the Bucs. Hopefully, they can get it done in their home stadium.

Well it's obvious now, Tom Brady like always lmao.. smh he's just a championship level qb and it don't matter if he plays for the bucs or the jets... lol.

Back