Who's winning the Superbowl?

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Always incredibly hard to bet against him, but the Chiefs are two levels above every other team on their best day, and Yoff-Homes has been as ungodly as Brady when it counts.

KC vs. TB incoming.
GB vs KC will be the bowl. No way in hell TB beats GB, none

Always incredibly hard to bet against him, but the Chiefs are two levels above every other team on their best day, and Yoff-Homes has been as ungodly as Brady when it counts.

KC vs. TB incoming.
Yea, I was kind of being facetious. GB will overpower them. Codgers on MVP pace at the moment.

GB vs KC will be the bowl. No way in hell TB beats GB, none

There is always a chance with Brady, and he will be used to tundra games in January, but GB at Lambeau in January will be a rude awakening for most of the Bucs.

#1: Green Bay Packers
#2: Kansas City Chiefs
#3: Buffalo Bills
#4: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
#5: New Orleans Saints

I don't see any other team pulling it off. I have a feeling this is Rodgers' year again for the first time in 10 years. The monkey wrench might be when they face Tampa Bay. If Brady stays hot and TB proves to be a bad match up for them like they were earlier this year, then TB has a good chance of winning it all if they're peaking and can beat GB again. But most likely, IMHO, GB beats TB and then wins the SB...

How do people who picked the Bucs think they will avoid the Saints? Theres not a chance in hell they beat the Saints...
There's no guarantee they get past Seattle, especially if Russ is cooking and noodle arm Brees isn't 100%. Most likely to me, TB gets taken out by GB in the 2nd round and NO gets taken out by SS. And then I think GB takes out SS to go to the SB.

There's no guarantee they get past Seattle, especially if Russ is cooking and noodle arm Brees isn't 100%. Most likely to me, TB gets taken out by GB in the 2nd round and NO gets taken out by SS. And then I think GB takes out SS to go to the SB.
Russ cooked up a loss lol

I ain't worried about GB. I'm more worried about the Saints defense.
It's incredibly hard to beat a team 3 times in one season but the first game you could say it was the NO defense that won NO the game. The second game? It was the Bucs D that lost the game. The Bucs D looked lights out to start the year especially when they bamboozled the Packers in TB.

Now? They looked like a joke to end the year. I hope NO wins so they have to travel to Lambeau.

Welcome to the Frozen North dome playing Brees.

5ff226053f9b8.image.jpg

How'd this work out?

I’m a Brady fan.. but it’s time to pass the torch officially to the future GOAT in Mahomes. No better way to see that happen then in an SB which will also decide there current 2-2 split head to head with one another.

That said, Todd Bowles is a damn good defensive coordinator and I look forward to seeing how he tries to attack the Chiefs offense.

Back