who's win was more Impressive Cain's leg catch Gnp of big foot or JDS smashing of mir

oscerthegrouch

me & slimey worm
@Brown
Reaction score
after watching the countdown i had forgotten Cain had caught a foot and dropped Bigfoot and GNP him, but it got me thinking Bigfoot was never going try get up he is a BJJ guy.. then you got JDS keeps the fight standing through first round, then just eat's Mir up with good strikes in the 2RD to get TKO which was more Impressive

thoughts?:eek:

They were both impressive and they both did what they do best in their wins.

JDS outclassed Mir with his boxing.

Cain got Bigfoot down and mounted his usual relentless attack.

Im a JDS fan but I think Cains is a bit more impressive.

I knew Mir had no chance against JDS. However I expected Cain vs. Bigfoot to be a lot closer.

Mir has been TKO'd many times before by opponents far worse than JDS.

I think Cain's win was more impressive, for sure Cormier put a whupping on Bigfoot, but the sheer brutality of Cain's beatdown was on another level.

Both very impressive. Mir is the more accomplished fighter(compared to BF) and another one of my favorite HW's, but JDS tooled him badly.

I'll say JDS. But Cains mauling of BF was also impressive.

Cain's is a bit more impressive, I'll be honest, because it was so freakishly brutal:icon_surp

But Junior did thrash a very quality opponent in Mir, who I'l be honest if he hadn't been a short notice replacement, I would consider a stiffer test than Bigfoot, but the fact that JDS called the shot, saying he would KO Mir in the second round, makes it pretty impressive as well rofl

Both very dominant wins by the two best heavyweights in the division.

I thought Bigfoot would be more competitive. Although Mir is a veteran I just never saw him beating JDS.

They were both impressive and they both did what they do best in their wins.

JDS outclassed Mir with his boxing.

Cain got Bigfoot down and mounted his usual relentless attack.

Im a JDS fan but I think Cains is a bit more impressive.

i guess my point was do you think he can get JDS down as easily as he did Bigfoot? I don't think so either, so how does Cain get it there does he try Brock's approach run across the ring and tackle him, i think Cain in for a short nite night. :mad:

Both crap. bigfoot is overrated as fuck and the fight showed againw hy elbows on the gorund need to get banned.

and jds is the worst matchup for mir, and everyone knew that, even mir knew it, he just took the fight caue he is no pussy.
jdds is the best boxer in the division, mir has one of the worst head movements in the division and a suspect chin. so mirs only chance was to get him on the ground, where he probably would destroy jds, but unfortionatly mirs takedowns arent good and jds has the best tdd in hw. one of the worst missmatches ever.

cains leg catch was impressive
reaction time was outstanding

Cain's TAKEDOWN & gnp was better but it won't matter against Cigano when he knocks out Cain again.

The Bigfoot vs Cain rematch needs to happen again soon. The only reason why Cain won was because of Bigfoot getting a cut and blinding him at the very beginning of the fight.

Bigfoot beats Cain in the rematch.

Cain thrashed Bigfoot in an extremely violent and effective manner.

JDS did exactly what everybody expected of him.

Idk really, they were both impressive but recent performances kind of took something away from them.

The fact that Big Nog had wrecked Mir standing(before the eventual impressive sub ofc) in Mir's last fight and Bigfoot coming off of getting KOed by a HW dark horse colors things imo.

I guess I'd pick Cain.

The Bigfoot vs Cain rematch needs to happen again soon. The only reason why Cain won was because of Bigfoot getting a cut and blinding him at the very beginning of the fight.

Bigfoot beats Cain in the rematch.

You just might be the worst poster on this site.

Back