Whos Willing To Admit The UFC Hype Machine Took Them For A Ride

It's ok to be unforgiving toward PED users, but calling A. Silva a hype job makes you look like a moron.
Wasteland worthy troll thread.

Anderson Sillva. All the bs rogan, goldturd, and dana tried to shove down our throat about how great he is/was?

Who here can admit they were taken in by the hype machine?

The guy was never great. For the most part, it was just people buying into the hype.
You must've started watching MMA during his Weidman fights!

Without roids and being over 40.. he looked AMAZING to me.

He made MENTAL mistakes tonight, not physical. He threw the 4th round away and lost the decision in a "10 point must system" contest.

As a "fight' he beat the piss out of Bisping. But that isn't what pays the bills *shrug*.

Give me a break... AS will go down as one of the greatest fighters, period. Bisping showed up to fight and had a ton of heart and some great footwork, getting shredded by a knee notwithstanding. He's had an insanely good career and has earned the recognition.

Without roids and being over 40.. he looked AMAZING to me.

He made MENTAL mistakes tonight, not physical. He threw the 4th round away and lost the decision in a "10 point must system" contest.

As a "fight' he beat the piss out of Bisping. But that isn't what pays the bills *shrug*.
Funny how the fans and the UFC want it both ways. People say beating the piss out of someone doesn't pay the bills, then turn around and say you need to be entertaining to be in the UFC when you win.

He was really good, but not Fedor good.

USADA pretty much ended Silva's career. The guy is a shell of himself without PED help. If you told me pre-USADA that Silva would get out struck by Bisping, I would have threw a pie at your face. Until the knee happened, Bisping was clearing winning the stand up. So weird seeing Silva so hesitant and getting dropped by Bisping.

He is almost 41 years old. Let's see how your favorite fighter does when he is 41 years old. If he's not as good anymore, I'll say it's because he was a PED user...

The rogain and goldturders speak out. Everything you know about mma came from those two; that it?

Silva, losing to Bisping. All you need to know about how good he is.

Prime Anderson was overrated
Fought competition that was stylistically suited for him

Most overrated fight ever!
17 fighters with a variety of different skills were all tailor made for him? Sure, bro.

He is almost 41 years old. Let's see how your favorite fighter does when he is 41 years old. If he's not as good anymore, I'll say it's because he was a PED user...
you sure can say that if my favorite fighter ever tests positive for steroids like Silva has. Otherwise, it's apples and oranges.

you sure can say that if my favorite fighter ever tests positive for steroids like Silva has. Otherwise, it's apples and oranges.

I think you missed the point; of course a fighter is not the same at 41 than he was in his prime.

As for your favorite fighter; he is on steroid, all the UFC is on steroid. Every sport is full of steroids, amateur and pro.

Is this thread about Cain and Pettis?

The hyperbole andbhype as over the top with AS and the 'epitome of a Martial artis was a obvious joke' but this proves nothing and he's one of the best MW's ever.

I think you missed the point; of course a fighter is not the same at 41 than he was in his prime.

As for your favorite fighter; he is on steroid, all the UFC is on steroid. Every sport is full of steroids, amateur and pro.
yeah obviously bud, but you missed the point of my original post, which is that PEDs, with absolute certainty makes you a better fighter, and Silva without it at whatever age is a lesser fighter. And definitely relax on the steroid accusations. Completely unfair to paint everyone with the same brush. There are for sure plenty of fighters that aren't using, especially now with the USADA testing.

Back