Who's To Blame For The CM Punk Disaster?

Dana, he saw dollar signs bringing over WWE folks to UFC PPV's.

I am surprised Dana isn't jumping on the Jake Paul bandwagon. I mean...why not? Shit show/Freak show fights seem to get a lot of buys...
Logan wanted to fight in the UFC BEFORE they started this boxing shit. Dana said no way he was good enough. Pretty sure he asked for CM punk.

So the Paul’s went boxing. Instead. And now Logan about to fight Floyd.

Dana crying in his Cheerios for sure.

Logan wanted to fight in the UFC BEFORE they started this boxing shit. Dana said no way he was good enough. Pretty sure he asked for CM punk.

So the Paul’s went boxing. Instead. And now Logan about to fight Floyd.

Dana crying in his Cheerios for sure.

Totally crying. Dana only putting on freak shows or backing them if it fits his criteria.

Dana , he’s the boss , I’m sure a lot of delusional people would fight for that kind of money
Now that I said that I’m sure a lot of not delusional people would get beat up for ghat kind of money

Dana , he’s the boss , I’m sure a lot of delusional people would fight for that kind of money
Now that I said that I’m sure a lot of not delusional people would get beat up for ghat kind of money
I'm an old dude but I wrestled in HS and feel like I would have done better than CM. I dunno maybe I'm a moron but I feel like Gall may put me out but I aint going out like no punk bitch.

Dana for thinking CM Punk could fight.
CM Punk for thinking CM Punk could fight.
The various sherbros who thought CM Punk could fight.

I don't give a shit about UFC.org, but: How was it a disaster? Did they lose money? It was an experiment. Tried a couple of times, didn't work out. It is over. Onward.

In terms of branding disasters, I'd say the fact that so many ex UFC fighters (champions too) go to other orgs and get immediately smashed is much more of an issue.

We got three prime suspects

Dana White who had never signed a fighter with less experience than CM.
9b807f21e6df74515eea2d057b93a5bc.jpg

CM Punk who seems to have an embarrassment fetish. Was signed to the top MMA promotion in the world. A promotion that doesn't do freakshow fights...
466621826.jpg

Ruke Doofus The man who could have shut this whole shit down instead exploited this bs and turned a few bucks too.
View attachment 852561
Bronies and midgets

It’s kind of sad Duke would send a fighter out looking like that. Does he not feel embarrassment? First CM Punk now Askren

Brock Lesnar bought some people from WWE and got them into MMA so maybe he thought CM Punk could do the same

Man, look at this poster. Two simple posts and dead. Poor lad didn't wasn't even alive for 2 days.

It was weird that they held like 40 exhibition fights in the gym for the guy and he lost off of them, looked bad in the training footage yet they still let him go out there. I get a lot of money was on the line but if they look that bad the sport is to serious to pit that kind of person against someone who can actually fight

Coach. Should have made him a rear naked neck crank expert like Shinya Aoki.

Back