Whos the worst dressed UFC fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? What a buncha fruits posting here. This shit would've never flown back in the day. I'm sure everyone here is against Pride rules and get worried when a fighter gets ko'd. Also without a doubt they love wmma, and the athleticism and heart those girls display in their boring fights.

current GSP dresses like a 90s lesbian

I love GSP, he's always been one of my favorite fighters. I appreciate his humility and eagerness to learn even now in retirement...but I wish he would just come out of the closet already. It would make everything less awkward for everyone. I hate that MMA is such an ignorant and bigoted sport when it comes to male homosexuality.

GSP looks odd with hair, but you know he has a wife and kids right? There were photos last year of him getting married in Rwanda.

Shonie Carter....the pictures could go on forever lol.

46a74876a4002879fa46f231d2da1d56.jpg

DfSk0AZXkAIE7z9.jpg

ept_sports_mma_experts-565956977-1247716090.jpg
Those are all awesome! <{anton}>

From those images, Aljamain Sterling or Eddie Alvarez.

Colby is a close 3rd. His shirt sleeves are too long for his suit.

That can be done, it's considered hype beast or street wear. Of course it has to be done a certain way and certain brands of shoes but it's pretty common place with celebs/rappers/influencers/sports stars.

You should see how other celebs dress, it's a lot wilder than this. A lot of times fashion is about being different and not wearing what everyone else is wearing. So you'll see a lot of unique custom outfits.
Yeah i know slot of people mix sports shoes with non sport clothes but it's a bad thing. Imagine if Connor would have sports shoes with his suits. It just doesn't mic regardless the status of the person wearing it.

Yeah i know slot of people mix sports shoes with non sport clothes but it's a bad thing. Imagine if Connor would have sports shoes with his suits. It just doesn't mic regardless the status of the person wearing it.
It all depends on the shoes. People do it with certain jordans and it's fine. The people that do it wrong don't understand the brands or shoe brands to do it with so yes if other people do it, it isn't the same look or style so it is considered a fashion no-no. Lots of high end designer brands have sports shoes and lots of their shoes are also purposely looked worn out as the style of the look. It all depends on the overall outfit. It isn't as simple as saying no sport shoes with non sport clothes. Because in fashion a lot of rules are purposely broken.

But if people are wearing an oversized suit with some random sport shoe. Then yeah it's not going to be a good look. Conor style is very safe, he has stylist most likely pick his outfits for him. It's very safe, he's not doing anything trend setting in fashion. It's the typical matching of fashion brands for a complete look. He'll buy the shirt, with the pants, and the shoes, etc. Pretty much what's on the mannequin in the store.

Remember that time that dude fought DJ and showed up in a suit that was 4 sizes to large

Usman looks like he is wearing grandma's summer attire. Jeremy Stephens looks like he ductaped his tits.

Seriously? What a buncha fruits posting here. This shit would've never flown back in the day. I'm sure everyone here is against Pride rules and get worried when a fighter gets ko'd. Also without a doubt they love wmma, and the athleticism and heart those girls display in their boring fights.
Which shit would've never flown back in the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back