Whos the worst dressed UFC fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fili-pic-e1426783069236.jpg

Pretty much anyone wearing a sun hat. Those things must just eradicate T levels.

current GSP dresses like a 90s lesbian

I love GSP, he's always been one of my favorite fighters. I appreciate his humility and eagerness to learn even now in retirement...but I wish he would just come out of the closet already. It would make everything less awkward for everyone. I hate that MMA is such an ignorant and bigoted sport when it comes to male homosexuality.

The UFC is full of D-Level athletes and F-Level fashion. The NHL is where it is at regarding fashion.

Tyler Seguin
Tyler-Seguin-2.png

Henrik Lundqvist
Henrik-Lundqvist-Contact-Information.jpg

P.K. Subban
f93437b2-7f4f-47fe-a7dc-404f71eada40-subban-06-em1115-350.jpg

Kevin Lee always looks like he’s dressed for the future with his weird getups.

WB usually looks slick. Except don’t wear a backwards hat like Dennis the Menace when you’re 40.

For the love of God and everything Holy, could a belted member post a pic of Timmay Silvia's outfits I'm a one stripe white belt.
Pl

Given his wealth, I'd say Conor. His suits are always overly-tailored, and he tends to look like an extra in a dinner-theater production of "Guys and Dolls."

Either Cody makenzies basketball shorts or Dennis hallmans speedo

Uriah Faber by far. KFL and Usman are terrible because they try hard with strange outfits. But Uriah looks terrible with regular outfits.

A retired skateboarder is what he looks like.
{<Mcgoat}

HAS to be Dana with this outfit, i mean WTF

REEBOK_UFC_8.jpg

Anyone who mixed sports shoes or sneakers with non sport or functional clothing.
I don't know who the guy between Jacare and Faber is but I'd say he is the worst of the ones in the photos.
Connor dresses well i guess but his clothes are way too tight and his body language and demeanor is quite a thing.
That can be done, it's considered hype beast or street wear. Of course it has to be done a certain way and certain brands of shoes but it's pretty common place with celebs/rappers/influencers/sports stars.

You should see how other celebs dress, it's a lot wilder than this. A lot of times fashion is about being different and not wearing what everyone else is wearing. So you'll see a lot of unique custom outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back