Who's the next Conor Mcgregor?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody know an UNKNOWN up-and-comer NOT in the UFC YET who you think WILL BE the next Conor Mcgregor? Or are we doomed with default skins with the personality of a shovel? I'm scared for the UFC. There must be ONE human being out there..if not, we can confirm Conor is a ONCE EVER.

Anybody know an UNKNOWN up-and-comer NOT in the UFC YET who you think WILL BE the next Conor Mcgregor? Or are we doomed with default skins with the personality of a shovel? I'm scared for the UFC. There must be ONE human being out there..if not, we can confirm Conor is a ONCE EVER.
coldaghs law suit is next

we doomed with default skins with the personality of a shovel

There are too many whiskey sellers out there mate.

Tbh I'm not sure if we'll see a star as big as Conor in the UFC in the next decade. But I'm sure theres a next big thing.

Might be wishful thinking as opposed to any evidence pointing to him being a star, but I'm really high on Salahdine Parnasse from KSW. The guys 21, undefeated and has the look of a star from a potentially untapped market of France.

url

Hopefully the next big thing is less of an money grubbing, two division tying up, morally ambiguous, major asshole outside the cage, premadonna

one of conor mcgregor's children probably. he just needs to track them all down.

hopefully no-one

the integrity of this sport is ailing badly enough without another attention whore like him with a pair of non-fighting nuts for all the transient trans-whatever fanboys to lock their lips around

title fights should be earned by the best fighters, not the winners of popularity contests

ffs, create a seperate product for popularity fights and keep the belts out of it
let fighters cross over if they please but never for the strap unless they've done the hard yards

blahhhhhhh

God I hope not. How could the UFC shrive if another fighter held up a division or two for as long as McNothing did? What about more of the horrible trash talking? How about the UFC finds some amazingly talented fighters who are good people and promote that.

Only noobs need another Conor McGregor to stay interested.I been watching since 1993 and still like it the same.

There probably won't be anybody like Conor any time soon. I think the UFC knows they created a monster. Nobody will get that kind of promotional push ever again.

I sometimes wonder if he'll ever fight again.

Back