Who's The Most Feared Strawweight Fighter?

I think this is probably true.

But I expect that the conversation will soon have to include Zhang Weili. She is on a 19 fight win streak, with 16 of those wins by finish.

Zhang Weili is now 3-0 in the UFC, but the fact that 2 of those wins were by decision may have muted the fear that she merits. It should be noted that those two decisions occured in the U.S., where, for some reason, her usual corner people haven't been allowed into the country. And she says that she fights less agressively without those trusted corner people to support her.

Bloody 1st round finish of Jessica Aguilar.
dgshb.jpg

~
Walk-away KO by kick:
leahdp9whrd11.gif
I love Zhang! I would have included her but she's only had 3 UFC fights.

I didn't know that about her corner people and Zhang's been calling out Joanna; I hope they make that fight. It could be a stand-up war!

nIB.gif
Never forget who made the current champ look amateur.

I think it's definitely between Andrade and Tatiana.

Tatiana is considered to be the female Khabib because of her mauling wrestling style and apparently a lot of fighters have ducked her. Andrade is a tank. She's been hit multiple times in the face and still keeps the pressure without losing stamina. She also has one punch KO power.

I think Joanna is also one of the most feared; her striking skills are elite. She also has endless cardio and her wrestling defense is probably the best in the division, but losing to Rose put an end to her reign and she didn't look so invincible after that.

Plenty of people are, and have been willing to fight Andrade
Plenty of people have called out Joanna
Nina Ansaroff at least is willing to fight Tatiana

Nobody, it would appear is willing to fight Weili Zhang

Back