Who's The Most Feared Strawweight Fighter?

pcbh167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I think it's definitely between Andrade and Tatiana.

Tatiana is considered to be the female Khabib because of her mauling wrestling style and apparently a lot of fighters have ducked her. Andrade is a tank. She's been hit multiple times in the face and still keeps the pressure without losing stamina. She also has one punch KO power.

I think Joanna is also one of the most feared; her striking skills are elite. She also has endless cardio and her wrestling defense is probably the best in the division, but losing to Rose put an end to her reign and she didn't look so invincible after that.

No sherdogger fears manlets! Or manlettes in this case.

The most feared Straw weight fighter in the world. Just ask her, she'll tell you.

MAGANA_ANGELA.png

Tattiana easily, she's hard as a Sherdogger when Theodorou fights

No sherdogger fears manlets! Or manlettes in this case.
LOL I meant which fighter do other fighters at Strawweight fear the most, but I wouldn't be surprised if some Sherdoggers were scared of Andrade or Tatiana! They're beasts!

Feared is probably Andrade. She's proven she end fights quickly and suddenly. Maybe Tatiana is next. Joanna's lack of stopping power takes her out of a "feared" category. I think she remains the toughest to consistently beat though.

LOL I meant which fighter do other fighters at Strawweight fear the most, but I wouldn't be surprised if some Sherdoggers were scared of Andrade or Tatiana! They're beasts!
I'd take them on...............Under a different rule set though!

I'll revisit this thread when Tatiana ragdolls Jessica.

Tatiana.

Andrade was getting outclassed and busted up until the got the slam.

I think it's definitely between Andrade and Tatiana.
I think this is probably true.

But I expect that the conversation will soon have to include Zhang Weili. She is on a 19 fight win streak, with 16 of those wins by finish.

Zhang Weili is now 3-0 in the UFC, but the fact that 2 of those wins were by decision may have muted the fear that she merits. It should be noted that those two decisions occured in the U.S., where, for some reason, her usual corner people haven't been allowed into the country. And she says that she fights less aggressively without those trusted corner people to support her.

Bloody 1st round finish of Jessica Aguilar.
dgshb.jpg

~
Walk-away KO by kick:
leahdp9whrd11.gif

Last edited:
Back