Who's the fighter to watch tomorrow?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone knowledgeable about Russian MMA scene. Outside of Russian Lincoln, who's THE fighter to watch tomorrow?

Personally, I don't think Volkov has a high ceiling.

Kattar. His boxing is vicious.

Zabit is pretty good I heard

up and comer

one of Sherdog's children, like Johnny Walker

There is not a HUGE russian prospect on this card IMO, maybe Ankalaev...

the most athletic fighter on the card, obviously
EA07BBD7-1CB7-488A-98EA-6ADDA9B40ACF.jpeg

I think the one to watch will be Hardy hitting the mat in under a minute.

There is not a HUGE russian prospect on this card IMO, maybe Ankalaev...

Came here to mention Ankalaev. The dude is a poor mans LHW Khabib, and I mean that as a compliment. He’s got KO power, and his wrestling has been unstoppable in the UFC thus far. People sleep on him because of his last second triangle loss to Paul Craig.

One of the LHW prospects I’ve been keeping my eye on the past couple years.

GregariousFaintGreyhounddog-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Roman Kopylov vs Karl Roberson is an awesome fight.

Zabit or Kattar could be future champs, im excited to see Hardy vs legit competition as well.... I think hes gonna get wrecked

Came here to mention Ankalaev. The dude is a poor mans LHW Khabib, and I mean that as a compliment. He’s got KO power, and his wrestling has been unstoppable in the UFC thus far. People sleep on him because of his last second triangle loss to Paul Craig.

giphy.gif

Lol these dudes all look the same. Is it illegal to be clean shaven and grow your hair out in Dagestan?

Honestly, I'll probably be watching my sherbros to make sure they don't hurt themselves after Hardy pulls off the upset and KO's Volk stiff.

Anyone knowledgeable about Russian MMA scene. Outside of Russian Lincoln, who's THE fighter to watch tomorrow?
Albert Tumenov.
<{Heymansnicker}>
If he does come back to the UFC he better patch up those holes or Kevin will see'em from miles!

giphy.gif

Told you lads Ankalaev was the real deal.

1186564256.jpg.0.jpg

Back