Who's the coolest Fictional Playboy Personality.. Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

The popularity of Ironman/Stark is baffling to me. But maybe thats just because seeing RDJ's face on screen for longer than 5 minutes makes me want to commit suicide.

Bruce easily

Bruce.

Can't be cool and an egomaniac - which is what Stark is - at the same time imo.

Stark,

As a kid I wanted nothing more than to make weapons of war.

Was kinda depressing when it clicked if I did that I would devote my life to hurting people.

But none the less I can't imagine a cooler job.

So if we start needing to fight aliens you know what I will be doing, with a big fucking smile too.

Bruce is a fake playboy. Are you guys for real? It's all a cover, seriously, go brush up on your comic book lore.

Tony Stark is just a great personality. Yeah he's exceptionally ego-centric, but in a much friendlier way. You would not want to hang out with Bruce Wayne unless you're his butler.

Bruce is just pretending to protect his real identity, as Batman, so for the best playboy, I have to go with Tony.

Lmao the spidey pic is gold. Parker is a freaking hobo

Tony Stark nailed Leslie Bibb in the first IM, so that trumps all of the Gwyneth, Katie and Maggie talk from a few pages back.

The popularity of Ironman/Stark is baffling to me. But maybe thats just because seeing RDJ's face on screen for longer than 5 minutes makes me want to commit suicide.

Bruce easily

No one even cared about Ironman until RDJ. People seem to love him.

Lol'ed hard at the last pic. Tony Stark is cooler imo.

Bruce Wayne.

Also Wayne destroys Stark in hand to hand combat.

charlie-harper.jpg

Oberyn-Martell-S4.jpg

Doesn't matter to me, as long as either one has some Colombian marching powder.

Both are boring. Oliver Queen is the way to go.

Back