Who's the coolest Fictional Playboy Personality.. Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?

They're both playing for second imo.

o3xSiPy.gif

Batman is always angry, introvert and shit because he doesnt get laid while Stark is totally the opposite

Bruce Wayne is way too serious hes too "rich folk" upper echeon, I can see him just hanging with rich folk.

Tony Stark seems way more chill and more natural to me, I can see him hanging with anyone.

Tony Stark wins.

I will presume most will vote for Stark, seeing that Marvel movies/anime/series is the shit now.

But personally, I vote for Wayne. I knew Batman since I was a kid. I didn't know anything about Iron Man until I was a teenager.

And that has anything to do with their personalities how?

Bruce Wayne's true personality is Batman. He is an obsessive compulsive son of a bitch hellbent on putting criminals behind bars. The cool playboy personality is all an act that he puts on to hide his Batman identity. It's a facade.

On the other hand, Tony Stark is genuinely a playboy party animal. So the answer here is Tony Stark.

However....

Batman >>> Iron Can (see what I did there?)

Stark banged She-Hulk...your argument is invalid. plus Ironman would curbstomp Batman.

Oh my.... I do remember how the Lady hulk made me feel like I had gamma rays in my pants.

she-hulkv2-39pic1.gif

tumblr_lirbigL4nW1qcds6zo1_500.jpg

Bruce Wayne.

Got so much game he banged Wonder Woman...

Even seduces female villains...

And he can sing...

Bitches love singing

Batman is always angry, introvert and shit because he doesnt get laid while Stark is totally the opposite

Doesn't get laid?! Wayne's nailed Catwoman, Talia al Ghul and Wonder Woman herself!:eek:

Stark would just be way more fun. You know Bruce is going to brood and moralize, even in a room of hotties.

I like Bruce's lists of conquests more but Stark is probably the better the playboy.

Plus, Tony wore the worse outfits in the 80s.

Back