Who's THE Biggest pound for pound puncher of all time?

Butterbean

20141225014253_IMG_4337.JPG

ngannou and no one close, show me one video of someone getting KO by a punch who landed on the forearm ... only ngannou can do this ( against a granite chin btw )

granite chin ... who?

<{yahyou}>

his last fight were: stipe, jds & blaydes

Wilder is pretty much the only HW where you could say "Hes tha hardest puncher and the P4P hardest" because of his low weight being able to KO men the way he does who weigh much more than him.

P4P i would say Cody or the brazilian guy.

Conor TKO's people, when (Jeremy) Stephens hits those people they don't f*cking move!

granite chin ... who?

<{yahyou}>

his last fight were: stipe, jds & blaydes
do you even watch blaydes fight ? the dude has one of the best chin I have ever seen, only ngannou was able to hurt him.

do you even watch blaydes fight ? the dude has one of the best chin I have ever seen, only ngannou was able to hurt him.

yeah i even watched his debut. he isnt known for his chin, his recovery is good.

hes a c level wrestler with 0 striking defense.

Brock has a granite chin, but not Blaydes. old fat Hunt almost knokced him the fuck out and Brock ate his punches like a cupcake.

theres levels to this game budde.

Bob Foster.

Tommy Hearns.

Joe Louis.

yeah i even watched his debut. he isnt known for his chin, his recovery is good.

hes a c level wrestler with 0 striking defense.

Brock has a granite chin, but not Blaydes. old fat Hunt almost knokced him the fuck out and Brock ate his punches like a cupcake.

theres levels to this game budde.
ok you are trolling ...

melvin manhoef knocked fighters the fuck out, killed them deader than dead across weight classes from welter weight to heavyweight. heavyweights were weary of his power.

he cracked hunts chin fo fucks sake
there is no debate on this. melvin manhoef. if you are that short and you knock people the fuck out in all those weight classes, including guys with iron chins, that seals it.

that is the definition of pound for pound, most sherdoggers would consider manhoef a manlet

ok you are trolling ...

No im not.

Brock had a 5 year lay off and a 3 weeks camp, but his striking defense and footwork looked much better thann Blaydes.

You are from france, so this explains a lot ... haha.

No im not.

Brock had a 5 year lay off and a 3 weeks camp, but his striking defense and footwork looked much better thann Blaydes.

You are from france, so this explains a lot ... haha.
it explains what ? Am I in your head ? you remember infos about me I said days ago, are you obsessed ?

" his striking defense and footwork looked much better thann Blaydes. " tell that to overeem and cain ...

Plus he is an obvious cheater, now get back jerking yourself on brock's picks or WWE shit ...

it explains what ? Am I in your head ? you remember infos about me I said days ago, are you obsessed ?

" his striking defense and footwork looked much better thann Blaydes. " tell that to overeem and cain ...

Plus he is an obvious cheater, now get back jerking yourself on brock's picks or WWE shit ...

bla bla buddeh you wrote something in francais and i had to study this shiti language for a few years.

ok casual.

I do know that the average MMA fan knows jack shit about compat sports, but i will help you:

Brock Lesnar was still sick (its a well documented fact) but he still destroyed Cains shoulder with 1 takedown and Cain was lucky, cuz Brock didnt know how to break down butterfly guard otherwise Cain would be FUCKED.

Ubereem fight: He didnt even try to take him down ... Brock sold wolf tickets.

Back to Blaydes chin: im 99% sure (without watching the fight) that Ngannou knocked him the fuck out with a temple shot and this shit has nothing to do with Blaydes chin.

bla bla buddeh you wrote something in francais and i had to study this shiti language for a few years.

ok casual.

I do know that the average MMA fan knows jack shit about compat sports, but i will help you:

Brock Lesnar was still sick (its a well documented fact) but he still destroyed Cains shoulder with 1 takedown and Cain was lucky, cuz Brock didnt know how to break down butterfly guard otherwise Cain would be FUCKED.

Ubereem fight: He didnt even try to take him down ... Brock sold wolf tickets.

Back to Blaydes chin: im 99% sure (without watching the fight) that Ngannou knocked him the fuck out with a temple shot and this shit has nothing to do with Blaydes chin.
too long didnt read, sorry mate. Hope you wont dream about me tonight, I dont like being in people's head ...

Asking who the biggest pound for pound puncher of all time is and then including only mixed martial artists is like asking who the baddest man on the planet is and then including on female karate champions.

too long didnt read, sorry mate. Hope you wont dream about me tonight, I dont like being in people's head ...

its all cool man i still luh yu

Asking who the biggest pound for pound puncher of all time is and then including only mixed martial artists is like asking who the baddest man on the planet is and then including on female karate champions.
<bball2>

I feel like Josh Emmett is up there.

CreativePowerfulFawn-size_restricted.gif

GrandSizzlingBagworm-size_restricted.gif

9oBlgf.gif

Carwin over ngannou
Ngannou loads right up carwin barely had to touch you

Yeah, unfortunately the new breed of MMA fans weren't watching when Carwin was around! Carwin could literally throw a 2 inch punch and KO people with his sort of build and power :p Plus he was a part time mechanic so he wasn't even a full time guy technically (like Stipe)

Back