Who's the biggest challenge for TJ Dillashaw right now: Cruz, Cejudo or Marlon Moraes?

Seems like Moraes vs Dillashaw is the fight to make to us "educated fans" with an ascendent Moraes, but Dom has some drawing power ( analyst and former champ and all) so I could see either happening and wouldn't complain. I also see Demetrious Johnson stepping out of his comfort zone moving forward. WTF Not at this point?...and emerging as a real threat to TJ.

Moraes has the power but Cruz has everything else. I think TJ could work out how to beat Moraes easier than he could figure out how to beat Cruz.

probably Marlon, but that's because I am assuming the next time we see Cruz he will be worn down and out of shape from the decade of perpetual injuries

Cejudo has nothing for TJ, the guy can't even beat Benavidez

The Snake will cannibalize both Cruz and Dodson, so is Cejudo.

Moraes gets my vote.

Cruz and Moraes both present interesting challenges. I hope Moraes gets the next shot and they make Cruz vs. Lineker or Assuncao.

Marlon will get his chance after he beats cody. Tj will fight Cruz. Those are the fights to make. Or give rafael Assunscao his awaited shot because he beat TJ

TJ vs. Marlon
Cruz vs. Lineker
Cody vs. Assuncao.

Back