Who's the better striker - Aldo or McGregor?

rELv7iU.gif
"I feel him overreacting, overextending, and then being KO'd unconscious."

Aldo-McGregor.gif

I like the way you complete ignored all my examples that disprove your theory.

People act like what Conor did was some sort of wizardry.

Call it what it is, he timed a punch nicely and got a victory. You guys act like he's Neo or something, Jose Aldo got overzealous and he paid for it.

Jose Aldo has outstruck the highest level of competition for a much longer period than Conor, without always getting KO's, he's hung in there for 25 minutes at times and absolutely schooled guys.

On the other hand Jose also has his kill-shots, like the Cub Swanson and Mendes I fights.

This idea that because he won a 13 second fight he is a better striker is OTT.

Also, did you honestly just say "more diverse arsenal" or "more effective"?

Well how effective was Conor against Nate Diaz? Didn't he get his bell rung twice and forced into panic wrestling to survive, I cannot ever remember Aldo being rocked and stumbling around like a fairy. Yes, he was KO'd and that can happen - I think it's more embarrassing to be systematically dissected on the feet than getting flash KO'd.

You honestly about to tell me that Conor has more weapons than Aldo??? Ya goof!
yes Im telling you Conor has more weapons on the feet than Aldo

and Aldo has? a legkick and a knee? At least Conor finishes fights with his weapons
You feel dumb now right, you said he has more weapons and yet I listed 2 and you replied with 2, you know that's equal right?

Did you not watch UFC 200? Did you see knees and kicks? He completely outboxed one of the best MMA boxers in Frankie Edgar.

He throws standing knees, flying knees, high kicks, legs kicks, straight right hand, body punches.

You obviously don't watch Jose Aldo.

well your question was redundant then lol
lol I didn't ask you anything. I told you you only started elaborating something in your last response. you didn't argue before but '13 seconds'. now you're saying his movement is better, he has more weapons... ok now you're giving out reasons for thinking the question is dumb to begin with. I think it's super hard to answer and depends on what weigh you give to their differences. McGregor is more precise and has more KO power, while Aldo definitely has the bigger arsenal. things like 'movement' are harder because while McGregor moves a lot more and can be more deceptive, he is also prone to gassing fast because of his style. Aldo's movement is actually pretty good... you can't fight edgar matador style and beat him for 5 rounds without good movement...

You feel dumb now right, you said he has more weapons and yet I listed 2 and you replied with 2, you know that's equal right?

Did you not watch UFC 200? Did you see knees and kicks? He completely outboxed one of the best MMA boxers in Frankie Edgar.

He throws standing knees, flying knees, high kicks, legs kicks, straight right hand, body punches.

You obviously don't watch Jose Aldo.
on a scale of 1-10..... how triggered are you?

Conor has far more weapons than the 2 techniques you mentioned, I just find it funny watching you getting all butthurt about me stating facts. Conor starched him, deal with it chuckles

History says Mcgregor but this shit Im smoking is very potent, so I dunno

lol I didn't ask you anything. I told you you only started elaborating something in your last response. you didn't argue before but '13 seconds'. now you're saying his movement is better, he has more weapons... ok now you're giving out reasons for thinking the question is dumb to begin with. I think it's super hard to answer and depends on what weigh you give to their differences. McGregor is more precise and has more KO power, while Aldo definitely has the bigger arsenal. things like 'movement' are harder because while McGregor moves a lot more and can be more deceptive, he is also prone to gassing fast because of his style. Aldo's movement is actually pretty good... you can't fight edgar matador style and beat him for 5 rounds without good movement...
your statement then, my bad

Aldo has a better defence and leg kick, Connor had a better counter and accuracy.

on a scale of 1-10..... how triggered are you?

Conor has far more weapons than the 2 techniques you mentioned, I just find it funny watching you getting all butthurt about me stating facts. Conor starched him, deal with it chuckles
You have moments where I read your shit and I'm like, you know what, I get why some people like this guy.

Then, you talk about Conor and all your sensibility goes out of the window. I honestly wonder how long you've been a good and proper MMA fan.

Call it triggered, call it what you want. I've just never seen nutthuggery of this level.

Aldo's a converted BJJ guy.

Conor was a striker out of the womb.

You have moments where I read your shit and I'm like, you know what, I get why some people like this guy.

Then, you talk about Conor and all your sensibility goes out of the window. I honestly wonder how long you've been a good and proper MMA fan.

Call it triggered, call it what you want. I've just never seen nutthuggery of this level.
Im just stating facts bud..... the fact you dont like it means nothing to me, just like whether you like me or not. I dont care lol

Conor has fought better strikers than Aldo has, and has looked better dealing with them..... thats a fact. But keep claiming Aldo to be some striking god, keep pumping him up... cos when Conor starches him again it will be all the sweeter

I like my sherbro @MayhemMonkey919 while accepting he is helplessly biased when it comes to his fighters...

I like my sherbro @MayhemMonkey919 while accepting he is helplessly biased when it comes to his fighters...
theres no evidence that can be provided to back up the statement that Aldo is a better striker than Conor, call me biased all you want but until there is I'll stick with calling Conor the better striker

but appreciated man ;)

Back