Who's the best wizard in fantasy

Dumlbedore and Voldemort showed that magic is more than just what Harry and his buds are learning.

Harry and his crew literally learn patronus chants, expelliarmus, and stupify. The voldemort crew does those killing curses and other evil curses.

But then in the fifth movie these two literally show up and do shit that there is no way they are teaching in school.

for reference:

Lina Inverse holding all existence (infinite universes/the entire multiverse) in her hands when utilizing the giga slave spell

lord_of_nightmares_cel.jpg

tp_slayers_super_explosive_demon_story_vol_8_ch42.tp_slayers-superexplosive_ch42_122-123.jpg

She can also nuke entire towns and slay dragons as a casual job

Gotta give an honorable mention to my namesake's nemesis:

hellboy_rasputin_by_skottieyoung-d3jrb49.jpg
7754156300_b3651f3bed.jpg

rasputinkutu.jpg

I'm not sure about the other wizards, but Dumbledore would fuck Gandalf up so easily. Merlin too

Lots of good suggestions, but ima have to go with Pug I think. Dude is extra-dimensional.

I think I read about 1000 times that Magnus was going to be/is stronger in magic. :icon_lol:

Does anybody know when the hell the 3rd KingKiller Chronicle is going to come out?

I think I read about 1000 times that Magnus was going to be/is stronger in magic. :icon_lol:

He lacks the knowledge and wisdom of pug, diversity of magical abilities, even if he is stronger.

Best wizard is Richard Rahl fo sho.

He lacks the knowledge and wisdom of pug, diversity of magical abilities, even if he is stronger.

Best wizard is Richard Rahl fo sho.

So much for that joke.

oK7YR.jpg

Harry Dresden.

Came here to say that. Not nearly as powerful a setting as many that these other characters inhabit, but the books are awesome and Dresden is a certifiable badass.

King Solomon.

For fictional characters Emperor Palpatine, I suppose.

Probably Elminster from what actually occurs in the fiction. Fireballs, lighting bolts, disintegrate and the like. Even Dumbledore is more subtle than that. Merlin and Gandalf much more so.

PS What about Dr. Strange? He ain't the sorcerer supreme of the Marvel Universe for nothing.

I remember when they had a dresden files TV show and it was shite, but the character concept is interesting. I might check the books out.

Back