• Desmond Mason

• Harold Miner

• Larry Nance

• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shaq and David Robinson.

Shaq yes. Agreed. The Admiral, no. Robinson didn't do shit while he was the man in San Antonio. Scottie made the same number of conference finals appearances as he did with basically only one season to do it-- while Robinson year after year got bounced the by the Jazz and other lesser squads. He's the ultimate empty numbers big-- big regular season stats and then shrinks in the playoffs.

Shaq yes. Agreed. The Admiral, no. Robinson didn't do shit while he was the man in San Antonio. Scottie made the same number of conference finals appearances as he did with basically only one season to do it-- while Robinson year after year got bounced the by the Jazz and other lesser squads. He's the ultimate empty numbers big-- big regular season stats and then shrinks in the playoffs.

True that, I remember a Don Nelson led Warriors team beating the Spurs in a five game series by having Mitch Richmond guard Robinson. On the other hand, I don't think Pippin takes a team to a championship. I don't think he had the offensive game to be a great first option. How many times did Reggie Miller get to conference finals? Just because Pippin led one team to the conference finals doesn't really make a solo resume.

Yeah. Not sure what these dudes are on
It's not the first time I've seen that either, people say that all the time lol

And imo the '94 Cows actually overachieved getting to 55 wins and gm 7 of the EC semifinals. Overall they were good but not great:

- 22nd strength of schedule
- 11th margin of victory
- 11th simple rating system
- 14th offensive rating
- 6th defensive rating
- 11th net rating

Back