• Shawn Kemp

• Desmond Mason

• Harold Miner

• Larry Nance

• Jason Richardson

• Dominque Wilkins

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The thing that completes the Pippen one for me isn't him dunking over someone massive like that Carter dunk

- Starts with a block
- Defender falls on his ass on the first pass on the break
- The desperation looking bounce pass to Pippen
- He dunks over Ewing who had a grudge of sorts against the Bulls as a whole
- Pippen shoves him down
- Pippen stands over Ewing to the point Ewing pushes him away so he can stand up
- Pippen then walks towards Spike Lee who is doing his usually rant bullshit
- Pippen tells him to sit down the same way Miller told Lee he was choking

That's understandable knowing the context of it all. I can see now why you would put it as #1 in game dunk. Which is fine with me.

Vince overall best dunker.

Pippen still has THE GREATEST in game dunk, ever...

I can't find that damn breakdown video of it on YouTube that was like 30 minutes long.

Pippens an underrated dunker

Pippens an underrated dunker
Pippen is criminally underrated in just about everything. Easily one of the greatest players to have ever played the game, and arguably the second greatest player of his era who just happened to be standing next to Mike; where maybe it isn't a coincidence he was also holding all those trophies, ya know?

Brent Barry imo. He had a natural disadvantage if you know what I mean.

Pippen is criminally underrated in just about everything. Easily one of the greatest players to have ever played the game, and arguably the second greatest player of his era who just happened to be standing next to Mike; where maybe it isn't a coincidence he was also holding all those trophies, ya know?
Yet if we are actually breaking to down if Pippen is #2, the gap between Pippen and Mike is quite large.

MJ. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pippen

Pippen might have been the greatest Robin of all time but he has no claim as the "second best of his era" we seen Pippen as the man on his team, and he didn't have it.

Pippen might have been the greatest Robin of all time but he has no claim as the "second best of his era" we seen Pippen as the man on his team, and he didn't have it.
He made it farther in the yoffs without Jordan than Jordan ever did without him

weird take

He made it farther in the yoffs without Jordan than Jordan ever did without him

weird take
Lol..Scottie was drafted in his 3rd year. By the time Scottie got the team. Are you agreeing with @Madmick that Scottie was arguably the second best player of his generation?

Lol..Scottie was drafted in his 3rd year. By the time Scottie got the team. Are you agreeing with @Madmick that Scottie was arguably the second best player of his generation?

No, I don't think Scottie is the second best player of his generation. I'm just saying Scottie is far more important to that team than anyone gives him credit for.

Dr. J could do a dunk that even MJ couldn't do. Doc could stand out of bounds under the basket and jump from there and dunk the ball and Jordan in his prime could not do this. He tried.

I'd still probably go with MJ, he had more dunks in traffic and anyone I remember. Lots of players can look great in transition but MY had lots of beautiful dunks in half court.

Dude, Scottie got the Bulls to game 7 of the conference finals that year and would have gotten to the finals if they weren't robbed by Hue Hollins' call, and i'm a Knicks fan btw.

Scottie was so good that he made BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant NBA All-Star's, neither of whom where All-Stars with MJ. And Horace wasn't an All-Star in 95 playing alongside Shaq and Penny either.
Scottie was a legit Top 5 in the NBA in his prime with or without MJ. FWIW, the year MJ was retired the best players where... Hakeem, Barkley, Malone, Scottie, Robinson, Ewing.

Edit: i didn't realize that i didn't answer your question. No. Scottie was the third best player in the league during his prime, 91-97, with only MJ and Hakeem clearly being better.

He was the best two way player in the league behind Hakeem and it's not even debatable.

Last edited:
Dude, Scottie got the Bulls to game 7 of the conference finals that year and would have gotten to the finals if they weren't robbed by Hue Hollins' call

Losing isn't an accomplishment LOL. I know this is news to some of you but the rest of the sane world intuitively gets this. Even someone with my vast powers of analysis can sometimes be baffled at how one could reach a state where losing is viewed as "good".

Buddy Revell said:
and i'm a Knicks fan btw

And there it is

Losing isn't an accomplishment LOL. I know this is news to some of you but the rest of the sane world intuitively gets this. Even someone with my vast powers of analysis can sometimes be baffled at how one could reach a state where losing is viewed as "good".

And there it is

So who besides MJ and Hakeem do you have ahead of Scottie from around 88-97.

Nobody other than them won any rings lol, so you’re argument is bullshit if winning rings is your baseline.

And Scottie got his team to within one blown call to the finals in the one season that he had a shot to do it as “the man,” after MJ had retired.

Barkley made 1 finals appearance in his whole career. Ewing 1. Malone AND Stockton combined m... 2.

And none of them could win a Chip.

Back