Who's the best Hip Hop producer yo?

Hahahaha did no one notice this shit!?

That's hilarious. U don't know who Mike Will made it is?
Lol u got him confused with will "the sell out" I am? That's awesome lol

Senior citizen teasing is a crime in most localities sir:mad:. I'm probably the only poster in this thread that's 50 %g rey and gently balding. so my rap is a bit dated. tbh I just heard my first iggy izalia song yesterday.

Finally damn thank you:mad: I've been asking you that question over four different threads for damn near two weeks my ninja:icon_chee

Oh shit my bad g, thought I told u before :)

My choices have been listed, I'll add Zaytoven as possibly an unpopular choice since he's the reason alot of the untalented rappers took off due to his beats and production.

His beats and shit is what got Gucci Mane and alot of them other dudes with that rap style to blow up.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me... but my personal favorite is probably buck65. The stuff he was making/producing in the mid 90s/early 2000s as some of my all time favorite. Before he signed with warner and started needing permission for his samples, his music was untouchable in terms of what I listened to.

what was the Asian cat's name that was the other half of Neptunes? anyway those guys rarely used samples so that why I Hold them up there.

Didn't even realize you already had the Neptunes up there.

Also trying to ignore that you picked Puff Daddy as your favorite

1. Primo
2. Dilla
3. Dre
4. Yeezy
5. FlyLo

Last edited:
What's hilarious about Puff is all of his hit are heavy samples yet he never got that much heartburn about it back in Badboy's heyday. Biggies "one more chance remix" which is Badboy's biggest song if mem serves sampled heavily from an old James Brown tune lol.

I still listen to it too much tbh Biggie smalls rip.

I need songs for necro,alchemist,havoc,and premo. tbh I've never heard of them:redface: RZA's my man from way back listened to ALOT of Wu Tang back in my Military days.

alright, i'll post some of their tracks, and you can tell me what you think. havoc and necro are known for their real dark and grimey sounding shit. while premier and alchemist are known for basically being gods on the boards the way they can chop up a sample

I dunno, but I probably like RZA the most because his taste in sampling is very in-line with old-school soul that I like plus it's grimy.

Yeah, of the choices given I'd take rza too.

Though these days it seems Bronze Nazareth is repping on that old school Wu sound more than rza has...

Didn't even shout out to DJ Premier, Pete Rock, MF Doom, Just Blaze and Dilla? Da fuck man.

What's hilarious about Puff is all of his hit are heavy samples yet he never got that much heartburn about it back in Badboy's heyday. Biggies "one more chance remix" which is Badboy's biggest song if mem serves sampled heavily from an old James Brown tune lol.

I still listen to it too much tbh Biggie smalls rip.

Yeah Puffy would just straight up lift shit.

Even when Rza fucks around with samples, at least he does it in an artistic way, where his creative input makes it partly his own.

Like, he took this old tv intro from Sanford & Son:

and turned it into this:

http://mp3freex.org/get-mp3/masta-k...tard-amp-rza-old-man-5mmdqZWerZ+gZMWjmJipoqZn

Back