Who's the best Hip Hop producer yo?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
straight outta Compton gotz me feeling nostalgic yo:icon_chee

So who's the best? my vote goes to P Diddy. I know most of his hits where sampled:icon_conf. That said, damn near 20 years later a lott'a that old bad boy(take dat take dat) still gets a lott'a run on my Walkman..... I mean Ipod so who yo wit!!!

Timbaland best song Up jumps da boggie

Dr.Dre best song "Straight outta Compton"

Swizz Beats best song Ruff Ryder anthem

Puff Daddy best song. all about the benjis

Neptunes/Pharell best song Grindin

Trackmasters best song Nas sweet dreams remix

Rza best song Raekwon's "verbal Inter course"

Honorable mentions R Kelly, Beats by the pound,Missy Elliot, Kanye West.

Dre....because he's a producer that can rap and control the maestro

I love Timbaland's stuff, he inserts a lot of stuff, like a baby cooing on an Aaliyah song.

But he's been accused of stealing some stuff on other records though

I love Timbaland's stuff, he inserts a lot of stuff, like a baby cooing on an Aaliyah song.

But he's been accused of stealing some stuff on other records though

something about that Virginia hip hop sound. Timbaland, Missy, Neptunes. all have an ethereal mix of NYC east coast up beat, with Midwest R&B, and down south R&B. I think that Virginia sound is the best rap has to offer........... after Diddy's late nineties samples of course:)

Dr. Dre is the name he's ahead of the game.

I hate to admit it because he's a giant douche but a lot of Kanye's stuff is Catchy

I recently listened to pac's HIT EM UP for the first time in years, and I forgot how good that was. I was so softened by the weakass garbage thats out there today that a truly confrontational song like this caught me off guard.

So my vote is for whoever produced that. And I dont even like Tupac, but that track is so perfect.

I can't even imagine the tracks RZA made that were destroyed in a flood. Hundreds of beats.

"In 1994, there was a flood and a bunch of Wu-Tang tapes got destroyed. Fans have always wondered if there was a great lost Wu record that was ruined.
That happened on Staten Island, at the studio I built there. This is where [GZA's] Liquid Swords and [Raekwon's] Only Built 4 Cuban Linx was made. The first Wu-Tang album was already done. The next album and everybody's [solo] albums

Also since when was R Kelly a hip hop producer?

Back