Who's the Alpha Male of MMA?

Dana_white.jpg

lol, hands under biceps so they look bigger. Not that alpha, IMO.

lol, should have called this thread "What fighter are you the most gay for at the moment?"

well judging by some of your criteria that makes certain fighters not make the list, i would say Randy wasn't the alpha make either. you talk about petty... people seem to forget that Randy signed a contract when he came back to fight Tim and Gonzaga, only to enter legal battles with the UFC saying he wasn't being paid enough. are you kidding me? no one made you sign that contract Randy...

anyways, Chuck was the alpha male of MMA. cool, calm and collected. he goes in to knock peoples heads off. if he ends up getting put out, he doesn't show weakness or hesitance in his next fight like all other fighters that get KO'd. the newer fans here only hear Chuck speak after he's had the damage done to his brain, but if you listen to interviews in his earlier days he sounds very clear. he's charismatic and from what I've heard the women love him. no one else oozes Alpha male like Chuck.

as far as now days... i can't really think of anyone.

well judging by some of your criteria that makes certain fighters not make the list, i would say Randy wasn't the alpha make either. you talk about petty... people seem to forget that Randy signed a contract when he came back to fight Tim and Gonzaga, only to enter legal battles with the UFC saying he wasn't being paid enough. are you kidding me? no one made you sign that contract Randy...

anyways, Chuck was the alpha male of MMA. cool, calm and collected. he goes in to knock peoples heads off. if he ends up getting put out, he doesn't show weakness or hesitance in his next fight like all other fighters that get KO'd. the newer fans here only hear Chuck speak after he's had the damage done to his brain, but if you listen to interviews in his earlier days he sounds very clear. he's charismatic and from what I've heard the women love him. no one else oozes Alpha male like Chuck.

as far as now days... i can't really think of anyone.

Yeah, there was a little drama with the contract and lawsuit thing and him quitting because being pissed off.

But Chuck can barely talk though

I usually agree with a lot of your points and threads but it does seem you bashed a lot of fighters in a way.

My answer would be gsp. Maybe the reem but his tests results make that a hard claim imo

Back